• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL: Arsenal 3 - 0 BodØ/Glimt | Thursday 6th, October | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Screenshot-20221003-102016.png

Screenshot-20221003-105212.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221003-105821.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have to make full 11 changes here because we have very busy fixture.

Hopefully Nelson starts and Cedric get fit we can use Tomi as CB here and not forced to play Gabriel or white. Xhaka unfortunately will have to play.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Wholesale changes!

I don't want anyone who started the North London Derby anywhere near either the starting 11 or the bench.

Expecting another electrifying performance from Marquinhos.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Need to get a replacement 8 in, so we can give Xhaka a rest.

Otherwise, I agree with @Oxeki's lineup there. Nelson, Nketiah, Marquinhos, Xhaka, Vieira, Lokonga, Tierney, Holding, White, Tomiyasu.

I am especially interested in Lokonga in this one, I want to see how he is doing in the six role.

Have Jesus, Martinelli, Saka, Ødegaard on the bench for some shooting practice later on.

What's also nice is that this game, before Liverpool, and our next game.. before Chelsea away, are both at home. Someone send that over to the "Arsenal are **** and just lucky" narrative headquarters, for circulation ASAP.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Bodo’s league form looks like it has dropped off from recent previous yrs; we should do them comfortably at home you would assume.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We should just play 11 other players they should be more then capable of beating Bode with all respect. we need fresh bodies for the Liverpool game which will be very hard.

Tomb Bombadil

We have to make full 11 changes here because we have very busy fixture.

Hopefully Nelson starts and Cedric get fit we can use Tomi as CB here and not forced to play Gabriel or white. Xhaka unfortunately will have to play.
I would try White in one of the Bodo games for Xhaka.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's nice that the group doesn't have long flights, the situation is good in the group, plus the opponents are relatively easy.

People worry about us having UEL this season, but fail to see how much we can rotate in most of the games. Just substitute more starting eleven players in after 70 minutes if we are losing or drawing.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Solid 2-0 for our B team would be nice.
I know nothing about this team. Are we dealing with the finest fishermen here or do these guys play decent ball? Possession or counter attacking?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The team above should be able to get a result. I would potentially be tempted play Cedric at RB & Tomi at CB giving White a rest.

Ideally we rest Xhaka too, but no obvious candidate for rotation unless we go with a youth player, but that is risky.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's nice that the group doesn't have long flights, the situation is good in the group, plus the opponents are relatively easy.

People worry about us having UEL this season, but fail to see how much we can rotate in most of the games. Just substitute more starting eleven players in after 70 minutes if we are losing or drawing.
The group stage is not worry for our league form the latter stages is problem because you'll have to play first team players for 90 min with only 2 days rest that's why i hope in January we try to strengthen to help us later

drippin

The group stage is not worry for our league form the latter stages is problem because you'll have to play first team players for 90 min with only 2 days rest that's why i hope in January we try to strengthen to help us later
Exactly, that's why it wasn't the end of the world when they didn't buy Luiz for 40 million. In January there are midfielders who are cheaper/better buys than that and only after that there are problems like you mention.

Tomb Bombadil

This is really good. But we need to win the games otherwise Arteta will not rotate that much.

No long flights? I don't know is there any longer flight possible than Bodo without russian clubs? So I hope we can make this trip without a lot of first 11 players. A must win on thursday.

drippin

This is really good. But we need to win the games otherwise Arteta will not rotate that much.

No long flights? I don't know is there any longer flight possible than Bodo without russian clubs? So I hope we can make this trip without a lot of first 11 players. A must win on thursday.
Yeah well Bodo is the longest flight from the group, but also it's in a nice country in Norway. Plus it's not winter yet so it's like 10 degrees celcius there, not too bad. Take Baku for example and it's like double the distance.

Like I said, just take some starting eleven players from the bench if you're not leading at 70+ minutes point.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Looking forward to seeing Marquinhos again.

Barring injuries I’d go:

Turner
Cedric - Holding - Tomi - KT
Lokonga
Ødegaard — Vieira
Marquinhos - Nketiah - Nelson​

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to seeing Marquinhos again.

Barring injuries I’d go:

Turner
Cedric - Holding - Tomi - KT
Lokonga
Ødegaard — Vieira
Marquinhos - Nketiah - Nelson​

I want to see Ethan for MØ

Need to get a replacement 8 in, so we can give Xhaka a rest.

Tbh we should be running MØ and Zinchencko into the ground right now seen as they’re going to have most of November and December off.

Top Bottom