• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL: Arsenal 3 - 0 BodØ/Glimt | Thursday 6th, October | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Screenshot-20221003-102016.png

Screenshot-20221003-105212.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221003-105821.png

Tom Mix

Start zinchenko for xhaxa and make the full 11 changes. Have him and 3 other big players on bench. Do not use any starter on Sunday for more than 45 mins.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
WTF is a Bodo? We should be able to spank these hobbits with our C team.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Start zinchenko for xhaxa and make the full 11 changes. Have him and 3 other big players on bench. Do not use any starter on Sunday for more than 45 mins.
I assume one of Xhaka, Jesus or Ode will always start barring a freak injury situation. (On leadership group alone)

And considering fitness its probably going to be Xhaka most of the time. I agree about not playing more than 45 minutes though (depending on game state. We need to be first in the group otherwise its like 2 more games which is worse).

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Can't stand Cedric but I guess he should play this one so we can rest White.

Want to see Reiss start and absolutely kill it. No more ****ing around. It's now or never.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

True, but it's quite misleading because Norway is such a long country. Flighttime from London to Baku is 5h30 and to Bodo it's 4h50.
Okay, good to know. This makes me think that we should rotate more now and leave some starting eleven players home totally like someone suggested.

Next game is Liverpool so we can take the risk now. Can invest more in later UEL games with less travel and easier next opponent, if required.

Tom Mix

It's like this - our second eleven should be able to beat these guys at home, no question. We have a game three days after that against a team who has regularly thrashing us and humiliating us. You do not risk any player or you pay for it on Sunday.

Everyone thinks the suddenly uber-loved Xhaka is superhuman. He's not. Play him twice a week and he will get tired and end up being ineffective, being sent off - or both. A pro (ok maybe excepting Mesut) is never going to say he doesn't want to play. But its the manager and coaching staff's job to make sure he is effective on the pitch and not over-played.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
On one hand I want to rest the whole first team. On the other hand, we have to take the game seriously. Can’t rotate an entire 11 and expect to win the game.
Whatever Arteta does, I trust.

bergholt

So assuming all fit the second 11 would be:

Turner
Cedric - Tomi - Holding - Tierney
Elneny - Lokonga
Marquinhos - Vieira - ESR
Nketiah

Bench: Nelson, youth players

So looks to me like with current injuries we're one short of having a full second 11. Replace ESR with Nelson. No Elneny and no replacement, surely Partey doesn't play given he's made of tissue paper so I guess Xhaka gets another run, but he's made of steel so shouldn't be an issue.

Should surely be strong enough to take a nice three points and leave everyone else at home to prepare for Liverpool. Hopefully Rangers beat them up tonight.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So assuming all fit the second 11 would be:

Turner
Cedric - Tomi - Holding - Tierney
Elneny - Lokonga
Marquinhos - Vieira - ESR
Nketiah

Bench: Nelson, youth players

So looks to me like with current injuries we're one short of having a full second 11. Replace ESR with Nelson. No Elneny and no replacement, surely Partey doesn't play given he's made of tissue paper so I guess Xhaka gets another run, but he's made of steel so shouldn't be an issue.

Should surely be strong enough to take a nice three points and leave everyone else at home to prepare for Liverpool. Hopefully Rangers beat them up tonight.
El neny is out until January at the earliest, same with esr

Top Bottom