• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL: Arsenal 3 - 0 BodØ/Glimt | Thursday 6th, October | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Screenshot-20221003-102016.png

Screenshot-20221003-105212.png

Predicted Lineup

Screenshot-20221003-105821.png

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Wouldn't be suprised if it is same/similar to the team we put out against Zurich tbh.
May give Cedric & Reiss minutes but could be from the bench as just back from injury?
Martinelli should be fine he has just had the international break off & we may need Xhaka for experience?
Looking forward to seeing Marq & Viera again.
Shame Mo & ESR are not available.

Hopefully no more injuries🤞.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Some of the arrogance in this thread is nauseating. These guys narrowly lost 3-2 at the San Siro to AC Milan, beat Roma 6-1 at home and drew 2-2 away, before beating Celtic and AZ to reach the quarter finals of the Conference league last season. They may not be a European superpower but they are no mugs.
They lost half of that team and is not the same team

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Some of the arrogance in this thread is nauseating. These guys narrowly lost 3-2 at the San Siro to AC Milan, beat Roma 6-1 at home and drew 2-2 away, before beating Celtic and AZ to reach the quarter finals of the Conference league last season. They may not be a European superpower but they are no mugs.

Wasnt aware of this, that is quite impressive Ill admit. Looks like we need a stronger team then, fair enough.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wasnt aware of this, that is quite impressive Ill admit. Looks like we need a stronger team then, fair enough.
Ah, I thought this is the away game! Well then we should keep the momentum and start the game with not too much change, but enough.

If we get fast 2-0 lead, the game won't be as straining. And you can substitute important players out early.

The away game after Liverpool against Bodo can be sacrificed if we win this one. A draw there should be enough.

drippin

Martinelli-Nketiah-Marquinhos
Xhaka-Vieira
Sambi
Tierney-Tomiyasu-Holding-Cedric
Turner

That's pretty nice. Then rest Xhaka and Martinelli when possible. Also Tierney. Others depending on the scoreline, it all depends if we lead or not. Tomiyasu won't get as much strain playing CB.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Martinelli-Nketiah-Marquinhos
Xhaka-Vieira
Sambi
Tierney-Tomiyasu-Holding-Cedric
Turner

That's pretty nice. Then rest Xhaka and Martinelli when possible. Also Tierney. Others depending on the scoreline, it all depends if we lead or not. Tomiyasu won't get as much strain playing CB.

I’d be tempted to try sth like play vieira at lw and play Ødegaard just so we can rest martinelli. He will be our most important player in the pool game, needs to be running at TAA full pelt for 90 mins.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s true but at the same time you can’t underestimate these teams. Zurich wasn’t easy for us. By rotating so much we send out signals about our mentality that we don’t take it seriously enough. On the other hand, these teams we’re playing take these games extremely seriously. It’s the biggest competition they fight for. This is the recipe for how these upsets tend to happen often.
Lad, they’ve got a / in the middle of their name 😀 Application is the key. Quality will take care of the rest. The side we field will be a couple of levels above them. They know who we are and why we’ll field mainly reserves. This is probably just as much a pain in the arse for them as it is for us at this early stage.

drippin

I’d be tempted to try sth like play vieira at lw and play Ødegaard just so we can rest martinelli. He will be our most important player in the pool game, needs to be running at TAA full pelt for 90 mins.
Nah, Ødegaard was just injured and still played for Norway straight after. Martinelli wasn't with the Brazil squad.

Ødegaard is very important for our season, he needs a rest at this point.

Just substitute Martinelli out for Nelson or someone if we lead.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Nah, Ødegaard was just injured and still played for Norway straight after. Martinelli wasn't with the Brazil squad.

Ødegaard is very important for our season, he needs a rest at this point.

Just substitute Martinelli out for Nelson or someone if we lead.
Didn’t realise nelson was fit for this although I don’t expect to see him. I guess martinelli had the intl break off so he should be ok.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I respect these lot but I respect Liverpool on Sunday a lot more.

Ideally wouldn't want anyone starting tomorrow who's going to start Sunday.

If our rotation / fringe players aren't good enough to beat these lot then they're probably not good enough to be rotation / fringe players for us. A game like this is the whole point of having them around.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Lad, they’ve got a / in the middle of their name 😀 Application is the key. Quality will take care of the rest. The side we field will be a couple of levels above them. They know who we are and why we’ll field mainly reserves. This is probably just as much a pain in the arse for them as it is for us at this early stage.

I’m confident, cause our manager takes every game seriously.
Hope we can keep a clean sheet, can’t remember the last clean sheet at the emirates.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Nelson-Nketiah-Marquinhos
Vieira
Xhaka-Lokonga
Tierney-Holding-White-Tomiyasu
Turner.

1-0.

I think this will be a boring, scrappy game. As long as we don’t have to use the first team players I’ll be content with that.

Top Bottom