• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
----------------Martinez
Mustafi--Chambers-Holding-Kola
---------------AMN-----Willock
Nelson------------ESR-----------Saka
----------------Martinelli
This is pretty much what I would go for, although I'd allow Saka and Nelson to swap wings often.

I actually will go if time allows it, if only to support the younger players.

9jagooner

Hi guys. Wrong thread I know but not sure if we've created the thread yet.

I'm in Liege in two weeks and would like to watch the Liege vs Arsenal game. Wondering if anyone can link me with a ticket? I've looked at the ticket stores online and it's really expensive and it's Sold out on Arsenal.com

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Any red members want my two tickets?

I can't take it anymore. Spend so much money at the club and it'll ruin my night. Don't want to deprive anyone of using the seats.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Result here should have no say in the manager decision.. Hoping to see the youngsters and a great performance from us..

Reactions: roz

Underhill

Is it wrong to want us to lose this?

Emery will be gone, and we’re as good as qualified anyway. Also, I’m not watching.
No. It is for better of the club. A loss here means nothing, we will still win the group. Hoping for a loss in the league would be way more detrimental.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is it wrong to want us to lose this?

Emery will be gone, and we’re as good as qualified anyway. Also, I’m not watching.
No we need to lose untill he’s gone, there’s literally no point in picking up W’s, we’re going nowhere under Emerìshka

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
This is pretty much what I would go for, although I'd allow Saka and Nelson to swap wings often.

I actually will go if time allows it, if only to support the younger players.
AMN is not a midfielder. Play him wide. Not central midfield.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Result in this game is down to Lacazette/Auba/Özil informing Martinelli of their plan to get rid of Emery.
Nah mate.

Martinelli doesn't care about those 3. He is in it to win it.

The best thing about Arsenal right now. Needs to be starting every match.

Jae

Confident we'll win this (unfortunately). It's roughly the same team that played in the Carabao cup game against Liverpool and they were class at times.

Our seniors have clearly given up but the kids still have it all to play for.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Some fans seriously typed that they want us to lose? Get a grip guys ffs. There will be young players giving their all to win.
Usually I am with you on this but at the moment it makes sense. A loss here gets rid of Emery and doesn't affect our chances at all. If ever there was a time to hope for a loss it is in this fixture..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom