• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Me when I saw the full time score:

CyipmZ0XgAAvFL1

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Congrats to AFTV! They reached the vaunted New York Times

If the team were doing well, we would be happy...**** rolls down hill.

Too easy to blame AFTV, when so much else at the club is wrong imo.

Pepes blue pill

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Emery backers

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Emery

:Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration: Emery gonna be fired and the emery backers will be in tears

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If the team were doing well, we would be happy...**** rolls down hill.

Too easy to blame AFTV, when so much else at the club is wrong imo.

Read the piece before judging it.

And this is banger marketing for AFTV. Nothing but good news for them.

pacstud

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Emery backers

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Emery

:Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration: Emery gonna be fired and the emery backers will be in tears
Wait, what?

wtf is an "emery backer"?

This is a false narrative. Other than the occasional (<1%) bot/troll...NO ONE IS BACKING EMERY.

Why people feel the need to "I told you so" is ridiculous.

Where's all the "Wenger Out" "It can't get worse" people?

It's not going to accomplish a thing. Fire Emery, use interim, get next hire right, even if we have to wait til summer.

Pepes blue pill

Wait, what?

wtf is an "emery backer"?

This is a false narrative. Other than the occasional (<1%) bot/troll...NO ONE IS BACKING EMERY.

Why people feel the need to "I told you so" is ridiculous.

Where's all the "Wenger Out" "It can't get worse" people?

It's not going to accomplish a thing. Fire Emery, use interim, get next hire right, even if we have to wait til summer.

Nah there was two on here that chatted crap to anyone who could see the problem....was almost patronising and acted like they were better as they were willing to give him time...sometimes its as easy as seeing whats in front of you

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
And then when the season ends and Arteta isnt up to the task on his first solo gig?
You have 6 months to evaluate a young manager. You can see what he's doing and if it's improving the team. Even it's happening slowly. If there is not the improvement you're looking for, then you'll know in a couple of months and put a proper managerial plan in place along with finding the right players to match that manager's style.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Read the piece before judging it.

And this is banger marketing for AFTV. Nothing but good news for them.

"For Fans, by Fans, Against the Club"

This headline is clearly wrong, most of them are die hard fans...they put out videos when we win, I know it feels an age ago since we have though :lol:

The club has been badly run for awhile now...AFTV's rants, while embarrassing at times, stem from the club failing the fans basically...if AFTV existed between 1996-2006 it wouldn't be as popular for rival fans as the club did well then...it's that simple for me, worry about the state of the club not AFTV.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I have a bad feeling for tomorrow.

Probably they will not care much about the EL, because we are still first there.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
"For Fans, by Fans, Against the Club"

This headline is clearly wrong, most of them are die hard fans...they put out videos when we win, I know it feels an age ago since we have though :lol:

The club has been badly run for awhile now...AFTV's rants, while embarrassing at times, stem from the club failing the fans basically...if AFTV existed between 1996-2006 it wouldn't be as popular for rival fans as the club did well then...it's that simple for me, worry about the state of the club not AFTV.

Headlines are writen by editors, not by the journos, and designed to grab attention. Always read the articles.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This team is so bad, I took a three hour power nap with the lights and stream on. Must be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom