• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
They actually aren't.

They have got far in Europe over the last few years.

Far in Europe? Where did you get that from. They're absolutely dreadful. Before this season they only qualified once to the group stages, where they promptly finished last. The EL has some crap sides but even that level is too high for them as they tend to lose mostly in the qualifying rounds. Once 9-0 and another time 8-0 on aggregate. If a team ever deserved to be called a pub team it is the team who are potentially 19 points off the top in the flippin Irish premier division.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heard you cosplayed as Luffy on non uniform day at school as a year 7 and all the year 11s corned you and you ran home crying.

Top wasteman.

source.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He is more likely to do something brilliant if he is around the edge of the area. No point sticking him on the touchline. He will just dance on the ball and mess around. Around the edge I would instruct him to shoot at all times.

Exactly, the problem comes when he has too much time. In and around the box I really think he's a killer

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

tf is this from BT

Ive always said judge these young players on starts in their best positions not substitute cameos in utility roles.

Willock is a box to box CM. He’s what, 20? Midfield needs dynamism to disrupt opposition set ups.

We need guys like him, Nelson and ESR getting more involved.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
On the screen, the formation looked more promising than the players but this was a dull game. I just don't understand playing a midfielder defence and watching Mustafi look quite creative and progressive. On the other hand, how much better do we look with technical, creative players with a turn of pace. We need to work on Nelson and Willock especially as they bring qualities the squad lacks. Id love to see these two kick on.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Anime on the discussion, i am seeing?

Not surprised, my neck-beard-o-meter have been on high alert during my time on this forum

You’d be surprised with today’s youths. I’m a geezer who went back to college and even the cool 20 year olds are into some anime. They’re frequently making references I don’t get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom