• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Really want Nelson to play here. Just can’t kick the feeling that he could be a real game changer for us. I still see him as our answer to Sterling. I’ve got faith Uncle Mikel can turn him into a star.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Gabriel has to start coz there's no one else. Just hope he doesn't get injured :(

Won't mind playing elneny or xhaka as cb with mustafi however disastrous it sounds. We should beat dundalk regardless. Just protect Gabriel.

Last edited:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Suddenly some of the brilliant decisions taken on the Europa League squad are coming to haunt us.

It's only Dundalk. It sure is. And I put it to you that anything other than a win against Dundalk should be followed by the immediate resignation of the managerial team and the board en masse.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
What a boring prospect this game is. Artetas football in an empty stadium vs a little Irish team. Go away 2020.

lillejohn

Eager to see Smith Rowe, Nelson and Willock! Agree with them who say we need to mix up the first team with youngsters more.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have nearly enough CB's to make a team yet tonight we have the choice of Gabriel & Mustafi, or Mustafi & Gabriel. Roll on PL when we have the choice of Saliba as well!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

We are gonna get dicked by United so May as well try to have some fun today.

I know this is a home game, but I checked Dundalks grounds and their stadium only holds 3,000 for European games. :rofl:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Really want Smith Rowe Nelson starts here. I hope mikel don't get many first team players involved

If we don't feel confident enough to field fringe players and play a back 4 against a team who have only won 3 games in 11 in the Irish premier division, currently 3rd a massive 13 points off the top having played 2 games more. Ffs their manager doesn't currently even have a UEFA pro licence. If we still insist on a back 3/5, very cautious approach and play a full strength team, we might aswell pack it all in for this season.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We shouldn't be saying this game will be too easy at all, the way we are playing at the moment there is no way any game is easy at all. Look at the 1st game in the Europa League for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom