• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
Hey folks. I missed today’s game due to work commitments. I checked the result and saw that we won. I’m glad.

How did we play? Honest assessment, no agendas.

Who played well? How does this impact on our game with Man U?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Have we technically won this competition before...the Fairs Cup we won in 1970 was basically this trophy, with a different name right?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Still can't believe their goalkeeper, the audacity to play him in the Europa league is this what Irish teams are like?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Pepe’s such a weird player. He’ll screw up easy things in the most spectacular way you could imagine, and execute difficult things with the kind of poise you could never imagine.
I've noticed that too. Seems like he can stumble over the ball in easy situations, while hitting difficult shots with ease. Wonder if it is a concentration thing.

Manberg

Predator
Who ****** up here?

f1b1951c-30bd-4aa0-be16-34cbe07c8371.jpg

I bet it's that set piece coach. 15 corners, 20 free kicks and we never looked threatening on set pieces.

Mohamed7

It was very hard to watch specially before we scored. We couldn't breakdown a pub club. There was no cohesion in our attack. I used to enjoy our reserves in the league cup under Arsène because there was fluidity in the attack.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hey folks. I missed today’s game due to work commitments. I checked the result and saw that we won. I’m glad.

How did we play? Honest assessment, no agendas.

Who played well? How does this impact on our game with Man U?
They were a terrible team and barely threatened us, hardly got into our third. Although we controlled possession it took a while to break them down despite getting a few half chances, but then we eventually broke the deadlock. After that it was plain sailing and we probably should have scored a couple more (Nketiah missed a couple very good chances).

Our best performers were our attack minded players for a change; Willock, Nelson and Pepe had good games. Willock ran into really good areas in the box, running beyond the attackers at times. He had a great game and showed what kind of player we have been missing recently. Pepe was highly involved for most moves and could have done better in his general play but scored a beautiful goal. Nelson was the player who impressed me the most, he seemed like he had some confidence. He was really sleek on the ball and beat his man a few times, I hope we can see some more of it in the coming weeks.

But anyway everything I said is quite pointless in terms of judging us in the future of the competition or the PL as these guys were absolutely horrendous :lol: I gave you so much detail as you wanted to know how the game went.

Reactions: Kav

Who ****** up here?

f1b1951c-30bd-4aa0-be16-34cbe07c8371.jpg

I bet it's that set piece coach. 15 corners, 20 free kicks and we never looked threatening on set pieces.
Didn't watch the game, had no reason to after the Leicester ****-up but I have also realised that we waste too many opportunities from corners and freekicks. Our corners seem to be hit near post and are very easily defended against. I don't understand why Arteta sticks with it. I don't remember the last time we tested a keeper from a freekick and I think it's because we have so many candidates for them. Why can't it just be Pepe, Laca or Willian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom