• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Dundalk | Thursday 29th October | 20:00 GMT| BT Sport 2

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Obligatory post Emi kneejerk reaction: Dude looks so happy about letting one in for the Arsenal after being second choice at Dijon!

That's kneejerk alright. I don't even understand what Runarsson does wrong there. Narrowly letting one in in training while stretched?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Anything less than 4 goals we should be worried really. I could probably get into Dundalks team **** ****s.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes Arteta need to give more freedom for our players to attack so far i learn Arteta is bit stubborn with his style of play so it could took a while to change. but i'm happy to hear that he considering to play Auba CF soon that move to right direction

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yes Arteta need to give more freedom for our players to attack so far i learn Arteta is bit stubborn with his style of play so it could took a while to change. but i'm happy to hear that he considering to play Auba CF soon that move to right direction
Where can I find this? Was it in his presser yday?

Gursha

I wish we win 5-0 then the united fans will be all pissed saying they beat a proper team while we beat farmers

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
What’s your point? What’s with all these weird posts on here all of a sudden?

Pretty simple point..people are now waiting for the team to make mistakes which will allow their personal agendas to flourish..you should be familiar to this.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Anything less than 4 goals we should be worried really. I could probably get into Dundalks team **** ****s.

Heard from the Dundalk folk that on the ball you were as good as the other players, but off the ball you were terrible.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All kids and bench players hopefully. Is there not some youth CB who can play instead of Gabriel?

Gunners1616

I wish we win 5-0 then the united fans will be all pissed saying they beat a proper team while we beat farmers
5 goals under Arteta this season that would be something special... Let's aim at 5 shots on target for a start.

Let's just hope he'll play the youngters in an offensive system. The only good memories of last season under Unai are those Europa League game with Martinelli, Tierney, Nelson, Saka etc.. having fun.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Doesn't seem that long ago we were playing top European sides in the Champions League.

Now we're playing Dundalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom