• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Want the kids and Pepe to start, don't care about much else. Center back is the only worry.

Would love if Balogun got some more minutes.

Can't see some of you malding over this game.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Not tryna see kids for the sake of it myself, want to see whoever will win us the match without risking starters. Mustafi, Pepe, Xhaka, Eddie etc.

Kids can play once we secure next round.

Breezy

Runarsson
Cedric Chambers Mustafi Kolasinac
Ceballos Xhaka Willock
Nelson Nketiah Pepe​

MikeVinna

Established Member
How many controllers did you destroy before you settled on that formation?

Well I’ve learned a bit of self-control over the years so no controllers have perished as of yet. Game is absolute bs at times though I’ll give you that.

Pyres7

I hope Arteta doesn't experiment with Xhaka at CB. I know he played there against Dundalk but they could barely get into our half. One counter attack and he can get murdered for pace. If we don't have enough CBs just go to a back four and play him at CM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka could do with rest Nelson willock Nektiah all should start again. ESR if he match fit too.

Malky

Established Member
Don't play anyone that started against United, we need them fit for Sunday.
Xhaka and Ceballos can get a run out in midfield here, because Elneny/Partey is the starting pair until proven otherwise.

Gegen Pressing

Don't play anyone that started against United, we need them fit for Sunday.
Xhaka and Ceballos can get a run out in midfield here, because Elneny/Partey is the starting pair until proven otherwise.

This game vs Molde we've got not much to lose Arteta may chose to bleed a few youngsters, although we are not yet qualified as it's a double round Robin nine points would guarantee qualification but We are at six. So he may go for the three points vs Molde and limit young players

Balogun Nketiah willock
ESR Azeez AMN
Kolasinac Luiz Mustafi Cedric

Manberg

Predator
Looking forward to a solid 2-0 win.

They won at Celtic recently so I wouldn’t underestimate them.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Every time I remember we're in this competition edges me closer to supporting Man City tbh.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
the longer we stay in the UEL , the more academy players will be involved which is really a great thing for Arsenal . Don't want to jinx it either but it would make a great trophy for Mikel and Arsenal this year. Better than another FA cup. Better than top four.

Yeah I hope we win it but we always bottle it when we get to the knockout rounds. The Atletico loss was abysmal, Chelsea final a shambles and losing to Olympiakos was an embarrassment. We're just mugs in Europe tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom