• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Time to get the Molde off our squad players who haven’t played much this season and get them some game time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Last season was a bit of a disaster really, after the mistakes by Leno and Auba knocked us out very early.

But the previous 2 runs in the Europa in 2018 and 2019, I have enjoyed a lot more than pretty much any Champions League campaign in the 2010s...although we haven't won it yet you at least you feel we can, while our last few times in the Champions League you feel we were just waiting to get smashed by a better team at some point.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Last season was a bit of a disaster really, after the mistakes by Leno and Auba knocked us out very early.

But the previous 2 runs in the Europa in 2018 and 2019, I have enjoyed a lot more than pretty much any Champions League campaign in the 2010s...although we haven't won it yet you at least you feel we can, while our last few times in the Champions League you feel we were just waiting to get smashed by a better team at some point.

Kind of feels the same with Europa, but just that the good teams come later. We should really win it eventually though, we're too good to be losers in this competition.

Arteta needs to bring us our first European trophy.

Gegen Pressing

I'd like to stir a bit of sh*te in hindsight Lacazette and Xhaka never justified their price tags during that Chelsea UEL final 2019 loss.
I bet Arteta will have taken notice that both ElNeny and Saka were on the bench during that UEL final loss, and lesson learned.

Yeah I hope we win it but we always bottle it when we get to the knockout rounds. The Atletico loss was abysmal, Chelsea final a shambles and losing to Olympiakos was an embarrassment. We're just mugs in Europe tbh.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'd like to stir a bit of sh*te in hindsight Lacazette and Xhaka never justified their price tags during that Chelsea UEL final 2019 loss.
I bet Arteta will have taken notice that both ElNeny and Saka were on the bench during that UEL final loss, and lesson learned.

Lacazette Xhaka and Mustafi are the weakest links, the sooner we move from them the better it will be for us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Kind of feels the same with Europa, but just that the good teams come later. We should really win it eventually though, we're too good to be losers in this competition.

Arteta needs to bring us our first European trophy.

Tbf the cup winners cup was a big deal when we won it under Graham

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Molde are joint top with us on 6 points. Think Arteta will play it safe. Wouldn't want to put pressure on the away game with head to head record becoming a factor.

Gunnar

Hope Arsenal beat Molde thursday to clinch ticket to the next round. But still worried they may underestimate Molde. Molde are never run over in Europe... They have players with the x-factor that can turn the match around in an instant if you let them. Hopefully my two favorite teams Arsenal and Molde get through to the next round.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Molde are joint top with us on 6 points. Think Arteta will play it safe. Wouldn't want to put pressure on the away game with head to head record becoming a factor.
As long as he rests Saka I'm okay with it to an extent. Ceballos, Xhaka, AMN should play along with Pepe Mustafi and maybe Gabriel. Should have enough senior players, sprinkled with some young ones like Nelson Willock Nketiah etc.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
molde mouldy moldee.... whatever...

can i just say this....all those who screamed top 4 isnt a trophy can go suck donkeyballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom