• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
A bit off topic but is there any section here where the discussion of US Elections is allowed? This **** is more exciting than UCL finals

You speak for yourself sir. I couldn’t care less about the US election. They are having to pick between 2 evils. I wouldn’t vote.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'd play Luiz-Mustafi or Luiz-Holding. I'd rest Gabriel for Villa who'll play a counter attacking game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I guess we could see a Gabriel - Luiz partnership against Villa which I’d like.

Holding should play tomorrow night in that case.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Molde are better than Dundalk, and they've had some form this autumn, but this should be a comfortable win for us.

Majora

Hope to see Pepe grab another goal/assist from this and Nelson continue the form he showed last game. You feel that either of them with a bit of confidence could add so much to our attack right now so I hope at least one them can really kick on. I thought Nelson looked to be coming out of his shell against Dundalk so hope he continues to build a bit of arrogance about him. He has all the talent, just needs that mentality to potentially take him to the top.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Runarsson
Cedric Mustafi Luiz Kolasinac
Willock Xhaka Ceballos
Nelson Nketiah Pepe

Would love Balogun and Smith Rowe to get more minutes. Excited to see Nelson again, he was excellent against Dundalk, a real threat. Fancy Nketiah to nick another goal, Pepe too.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Runarsson
Cedric Mustafi Luiz Kolasinac
Willock Xhaka Ceballos
Nelson Nketiah Pepe

Would love Balogun and Smith Rowe to get more minutes. Excited to see Nelson again, he was excellent against Dundalk, a real threat. Fancy Nketiah to nick another goal, Pepe too.
Pretty sure Maitland Niles will start

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think Nelson's gonna miss the game tomorrow - wasn't in the training vid. Those niggly injuries are a recurring problem now.

On the plus side, it opens the door for ESR to get a go in that LW position.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Think Nelson's gonna miss the game tomorrow - wasn't in the training vid. Those niggly injuries are a recurring problem now.

On the plus side, it opens the door for ESR to get a go in that LW position.
He posted another moist christian quote on his IG story as well, it's possible he's in a bathtub drowning in cheap white wine right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom