• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Willock surely should be in the PL squad. I see no point in having two of Partey/Xhaka/Ceballos/Elneny on the bench. Willock offers us something no other midfield does, he's a presence in tbe box.
Problem with Willock is that..I can’t quite describe it yet...still not sure you start him in the league just yet.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Much better second half. That's all it needed, a little bit more intensity and upping the tempo.

Willock MOM. Happy for him.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Willock Partey Elneny would be interesting to try out.
It’s not necessary. They’re all too similar and if they don’t understand their movement between the three as they’re all midfielders who like to move all around the pitch it could get messy.

Elneny and Parteys understanding between the two was fantastic, very balanced. And they both had enough energy and aggressiveness to take on 4 United midfielders, it was like having 3 midfielders in 2, no need to tweak it currently.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Problem with Willock is that..I can’t quite describe it yet...still not sure you start him in the league just yet.

I feel like he just looks more timid in the PL and his passes get cut off faster than he can see them. He is decent at holding the ball with dribbles, but the pressure builds too quick. When he does pass, he doesn’t pass long balls, it’s always short. He doesnt really open up the game.

Manberg

Predator
The “we want to see young players over experienced heads getting results” mob ruins it for everyone else. Are they bum squad or usual suspects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom