• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Get a good win against Villa so we can go to useless international with good mood and momentum

Proud of the boys today!

Willock is making big case for him self. Eddie looks at least a lot better and more willing than Lacazette.

Xhaka and Ceballer need to understand if they play well in these games they get back into team. I want more from them!

Don't care about the defense. Our second tier is so bad. So bad. Very bad.

Pepe is a start but I want more! MORE! SUPERNOVA! That is what I want. But will never get I think from him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Problem with Willock is that..I can’t quite describe it yet...still not sure you start him in the league just yet.

Yeah I dont think he should start, but off the bench he'd offer us far more than one of the deeper midfield players imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Literal Ramsey regen. He was the greediest c*nt going after Ronaldo.
Love when Ramsey is calling for the ball even when a teammate is in a better positon:
Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Manberg

Predator
Leno 6/10
Kolasinac 5/10
Luiz 6/10
Mustafi 5/10
AMN 6/10
Xhaka 8/10
Ceballos 6/10
Willock 8/10
Willian 7/10
Pepe 7/10
Nketiah 6/10

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Bit boring that there’s still 3 games of the group stage...
Anyway see you Sunday friends!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Willock should make the bench on Sunday, no need to have both of Xhaka and Ceballos as they basically do the same thing, Joe would add something different...have to start rewarding the good performances in the Europa in some way too.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I feel like he just looks more timid in the PL and his passes get cut off faster than he can see them. He is decent at holding the ball with dribbles, but the pressure builds too quick. When he does pass, he doesn’t pass long balls, it’s always short. He doesnt really open up the game.
Yeah I think it’s just an experience thing. He’s got all the right stuff but not ready for huge minutes in the league yet IMO.

Would definitely bring him on when chasing a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom