• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
DECEACA9-AB67-4-DF2-8121-EC4-FB744-BB6-A.jpg

Mari and Martinelli will of course miss the game, Luiz and Chambers are both doubts. Smith-Rowe on the bench?

1600-E2-B3-DCFE-4-B1-C-814-E-24-F36-CC7487-E.jpg

3-0 to the Arsenal.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I’d keep Elneny in to keep his form going, it’s not like he can’t handle it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Runarrson
Chambers - Mustafi - Xhaka
Cedric - Elneny - Willock - AMN
Nelson - Nketiah - ESR

I think this could be a contender for a likely team although I think we’ll probably see Pepe starting for ESR.

I want ESR to play as this is the time for him to feature with qualification not far away from being locked up already.

If we rest Pepe there could be a chance for him to finally start over Lacazette and move Auba centrally against Villa.

Also I have a feeling Arteta will want our “attacking” midfield set up against Villa and that’d mean Ceballos with Partey.

Think Elneny will feature in mostly big games in the league this year.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Play the weakest team possible and they will still win. Showing off against this kind of team ticks some boxes but has no effect other than getting players tired and/or injured.

Cost us the three points against Leicester last time, pure genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom