• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Pepe tapping up Saka's forehead with Saka smiling at him looks like they get along rather well

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
In addition to the steep difference in technical quality compared to Kola, Saka takes a moment to assess where his teammates are.

Kola just gives alibi-crosses into a pack of players.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You have been on the edge lately. Perverting in women, wishing Arsenal players to die, etc... Is everything okay with you?
On top of the world, survived corona, my wife finally gave up on changing me and just yesterday I discovered 3 new hairs in my beard, 2 of which were actually mine.

sdotzdot

Established Member
If Saka was sold right now no exceptions how much would you lot take?

I’d accept nothing less than £70m.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
In addition to the steep difference in technical quality compared to Kola, Saka takes a moment to assess where his teammates are.

Kola just gives alibi-crosses into a pack of players.

I feel like all of our players were doing that. Atleast both Xhaka and Kola

On top of the world, survived corona, my wife finally gave up on changing me and just yesterday I discovered 3 new hairs in my beard, 2 of which were actually mine.

If your wife gave up on changing you then she is cheating on you with either your brother or at least someone younger and stronger than you.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Say what you want about Pepe, best minutes to goals ration of any of our players this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom