• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Then he is a blind fool because he is inviting pressure onto his weary defense in EVERY single fixture.

That is what he has been doing for a whole season. You haven't noticed?

I didn't word it well in my reply but what I meant to say is that a negative manager like Emery and prime Mourinho in his Chelsea days would always build their victory on trying to keep clean sheets or protect 1-0 leads. Its why I attacked that quote from Emery.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
That is what he has been doing for a whole season. You haven't noticed?

I didn't word it well in my reply but what I meant to say is that a negative manager like Emery and prime Mourinho in his Chelsea days would always build their victory on trying to keep clean sheets or protect 1-0 leads. Its why I attacked that quote from Emery.
No, I have noticed. We're on the same side Hydro:lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Money is all well and good if you have a purpose. Being frozen out like this can't be easy psychologically speaking.
If we had moved Özil I would be happy but the man still has talent and can still offer things to this team. The way this has been handled is absolutely shocking.
He’s only played twice and was good in both games, playing some killer passes.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just woke up, dreamt that this game finished 5-5 and Aubameyang got injured.

Hopefully none of these are true.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He’s only played twice and was good in both games, playing some killer passes.
Well this is the thing. I'm wanting to see him given a proper go. I honestly thought this season he'd be better but he isn't even getting minutes to show it. Bizarre logic. I am fully on board with the fact that he has not truly showed all his talent here but at the moment it is impossible for him to do so.
We knew we'd be stuck with him. So fecking include him. Especially in a game like tonight where we can wallop the opposition and set up a nice final group game for the youngsters. That is what Wenger did and I never ever complained about that. I loved that part of Wenger's foresight.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he wants to win by keeping clean sheet. Its defense first and then attack. The tactical chaemelon is more negative than prime Mourinho.

If you havent seen it so far this season I cant help you.

So you don't understand English? Very simple sentence. That would explain a lot.

He clearly says he doesn't care so much about clean sheet, but wants to win more.

Are you intentionally misinterpreting or just can't see through your bias?

"For me a win is more important than clean sheet"

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well this is the thing. I'm wanting to see him given a proper go. I honestly thought this season he'd be better but he isn't even getting minutes to show it. Bizarre logic. I am fully on board with the fact that he has not truly showed all his talent here but at the moment it is impossible for him to do so.
We knew we'd be stuck with him. So fecking include him. Especially in a game like tonight where we can wallop the opposition and set up a nice final group game for the youngsters. That is what Wenger did and I never ever complained about that. I loved that part of Wenger's foresight.
Such insight from our former manager.

“If you’re not excited about watching Özil, you don’t love football”

“He works much harder than people think, it’s his body language that goes against him”

“Özil is like a musician who plays the right note at the right moment”

So you don't understand English? Very simple sentence. That would explain a lot.

He clearly says he doesn't care so much about clean sheet, but wants to win more.

Are you intentionally misinterpreting or just can't see through your bias?

"For me a win is more important than clean sheet"

Trying to keep clean sheet is name of his game. Score one goal at home against Burnley and spend rest of the game defending.

So of course keeping clean sheet is the most important for Emery. Its defend first. Maybe attack later.

drippin

Trying to keep clean sheet is name of his game. Score one goal at home against Burnley and spend rest of the game defending.

So of course keeping clean sheet is the most important for Emery. Its defend first. Maybe attack later.

It doesn't matter how you see it.

I brought up that you use his words in totally opposite way than what he said.

That is very suspicious and basically propaganda twisting what he has really said.

How do you defend yourself?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Such insight from our former manager.

“If you’re not excited about watching Özil, you don’t love football”

“He works much harder than people think, it’s his body language that goes against him”

“Özil is like a musician who plays the right note at the right moment”
It's just because we are still 4th, as soon as we drop out of top 4 for a few weeks he will start playing him again. :lol: And no I'm not hoping we drop out of top 4, the way we are playing its just inevitable.

drippin

What the hell!

:rofl:

I've already explained my self in replies to Mark Tobias.

Read his comment, your comments and my comment again to understand what the hell.

You either don't understand English or are twisting his comment to use it to your agenda.

Can you explain or do people have to make their own conclusions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom