• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Dundalk v Arsenal | Thursday, December 10 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Do you believe Arsenal can win the Europa League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Untitled.jpg

Team News
Thomas out
David Luiz could return
Martinelli not ready for first-team football yet

Untitled.jpg

I would give Auba an hour to grab a goal or two for some desperately needed confidence ahead of a possible season defining run of PL fixtures

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
If I have to see Xhaka, Ceballos, Mustafi, Willian, Lacazette, Cedric and the likes in this game I think I will throw up. No 15-20 minutes for Smith Rowe, Balagun, Nelson, Azeez and Nelson, they should all START.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Obviously a win. Pathetic that we’ll see the usual suspects play as the “experienced” players need saving for the biggest game of our season on the weekend. Burnley. :frustrated:​

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

My first match as a 29 year old, where does the time go...

Happy birthday for then, mine was Friday so I'm sure this will have a happier ending than... the other game for me. Half the reason I skipped the Sp**s game was because I didn't want to ruin my 'birthday weekend' :lol: (still did).

Wengysaurus

This is more our level at the moment. Hopefully we can look forward to a few goals. Id love to see all the younger guys get a go, not just a token one in the starting line up and then a couple subbed on with 10 minutes left. Give them a full go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom