• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v FC Köln | 14/09/17 21:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't ITV have any rights for the Europa League? Swear I watched Everton on there the other night.

Can't stand BT.

emilursin

Nice if any of you british people could clarify something for me, you call FC Koln for FC Cologne,,,, yet you call Bayern Munchen for Bayern Munich and not Bavaria Munich?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Their commentary is one of the worst around, even when winning they find something to be negative about.
Oh okay, I think our Supersport must be broadcasting direct from them then because I know exactly what you mean. We could wallop Real Madrid 100-0 and they'd still mouth us off for 89 of the 90 minutes.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Have Michael Owen commentating
Okay then it is definitely what we get here as well. I often turn the sound off and just watch the game. AT half time I come on here to see what you guys think. Much better.. Couldn't miss it though. The picture isn't tainted by BT.... YET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom