• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade | 02/11/17 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
AMN has some really interesting qualities. Tidy on the ball, decent dribble on him, excellent pace and solid physique. A lot of the things you need to be a very good player. Still some of his decisions can be very poor. He`s young I know but still. Hope he gets a game in midfield in one of the last two games, was good there against Soton in the FA-cup last year and 2half against Cologne

skip spence

who ever says Jack was poor, doesn't know what they are talking about. he was the best player alongside Nelson
Had a poor game. Flashes of quality mixed with poor decisions, bad timing and over-eagerness. Didn't like how he nicked the ball from AMN just as he was pulling the trigger. Would've been fine had he scored of course.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that this kind of games players take with quite relax attitude.Much weaker opponent,1 point to go to next round,second team.You would think that they only need to go to pitch and win game.Still,we should win with ease this.

logic DC

imagine Wilshere combining with Özil, Sanchez and Lacazette, he is such a gifted footballer and had it not been for his injuries would be up there with Isco and Marco. I particularly enjoyed his second half performance he is so good when he is playing midfield and making those gliding runs, can't wait to see him starting pl games.

skip spence

AMN has some really interesting qualities. Tidy on the ball, decent dribble on him, excellent pace and solid physique. A lot of the things you need to be a very good player. Still some of his decisions can be very poor. He`s young I know but still. Hope he gets a game in midfield in one of the last two games, was good there against Soton in the FA-cup last year and 2half against Cologne
I dunno. He's very fast, I give him that, but I don't see much else. Think Willock looks a better prospect in the middle.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The big disappointments were - inevitably - Giroud, Walcott, Coquelin. Wilshere also wasn't that great, but the above 3 had a bad time yet again. I really wish Wenger had dropped them today but it was highly unlikely.

Those are the players we might need to contribute later in the season though because of injuries/rotation, so you need to give them as many matches as they can get. The youngsters getting chances is just a bonus.

skip spence

I heard that we'll get a lot of money now from this competition because we are the only English team that left.

Happy times for Stan and Sir chips
Yeah all the TV money allocated to England now goes to us I believe. Still very little compared to the CL but if we go far it adds up.

IchirotoV2

From reading this thread, I'm glad a just spent 4 hours completing a prestige nightfall in destiny 2 instead of watching.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Excessive to be booing but that was pretty drab, although I missed the 1st half. Our seniors Giroud, Coquelin and Walcott were cack. Youth prospects AMN and Willock not really up to much. Great experience for them but I'm not really impressed. Nelson on the other hand has very good dribbling and pace but I need to see him in a more forward role.
You can excuse the young players but not so much the senior players. It's not like this team has been flung together for a one off game they've in the main been our cup team all season.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I didn't watch the game, how was Macey? Saw this on Twitter, that looks pretty encouraging :drool:
If someone could tell me how AMN played too I'd really appreciate it!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Before signing off its worth reflecting that we needed an Alexis inspired come back to beat Cologne, the only decent game we had we made an arse of it defensively, the next game needed the opposition to goto ten men and a late winner and then tonight's snooze fest. We've qualified. But we've done so in the most uninspiring way. We have to improve drastically if we want to get the latter stages.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I didn't watch the game, how was Macey? Saw this on Twitter, that looks pretty encouraging :drool:
Macey, one good save and catch. One dodgy kick and piece positioning. Looks like a goalkeeper though unlike some of our previous lot.

As for Niles, I don't see it I'm afraid. The boy's bang average.

House MD

Europa League is going to be really difficult to win not because the teams are tough, but your second team needs to be really good to win games as most of the teams in the latter stages prioritise EL over their league and play their best teams. And if you play first teamers then Thursday-sat/sun can be a real pain too.

Last year Jose played first teamers and the league results after those games weren’t great.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Macey was comfortable. Had one dopey moment but He was good and made some neat stops.

AMN was one of the better players on the pitch, along with Willock. His passing was excellent and he made some really good interceptions. Got caught square a couple times but I chalk that up to not being a wing back. Don't know how anyone can say he was poor - or Willock for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom