• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | FC Köln v Arsenal | November 23 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
3.png
11.png

450px-FIFA_WM06_Stadion_Koeln.jpg

A draw here should wrap up the group:

Z1dVMtW.jpg

Team News
Giroud & Walcott doubtful

Possible lineup:
vjDYieo.jpg

LacaNewSigning

I'd rather have iwobi over el neny and move reiss Nelson into an attacking position. I really don't see how it's benefiting his development playing as WB.

It's really stupid let the kid shine in his actual position and gain some confidence rather than confuse the poor lad. Other than that the team picks itself.

Btw haven't we already topped our group, so I don't see what we have to lose by taking a few risks.
Would also like to give Eddie some more game time

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Welbeck will get about an hour, hopefully it is Nketiah who replaces him.

Nelson and AMN will still annoyingly be wing backs but I've begrudgingly accepted it for now. Our midfield will suffer IMO because they will probably continue to partner Willock with Coquelin. If Wenger was brave, he'd start Dasilva as LWB then play AMN together with Willock instead.

I'd like Sheaf to get a start too. He's the kinda CB we need IMO - likes defending but is excellent at passing

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The first game where we might have seen Nelson pushed forward with Walcott injured and Welbeck returns :lol:

Giroud
Welbeck Wilshere
AMN Elneny Coq Nelson
Chambers Mertesacker Holding
Ospina

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

3.png
11.png

450px-FIFA_WM06_Stadion_Koeln.jpg

A draw here should wrap up the group:

Z1dVMtW.jpg

Team News
Giroud & Walcott doubtful

Possible lineup:
vjDYieo.jpg
Great! Finally my favorite team I’ve been supporting since I was a child playing against Arsenal at home. So happy to see this day.
Still angry about changing big 45 no safeI hate you.ty to this ****.

Smudeagle

Cross posting cos I got **** all response in another thread.

Any travelling Gooner’s got experience with resale away European tickets? I’m in Cologne next week visiting a friend and have got potential access to (someone else’s) tickets in the away end. I know that European away tickets have names printed on them... will I get in? Any experiences to share?

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
best someone rings the Cologne box office and asks - if there are any security restrictions it will be theirs, not Arsenals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom