• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | FC Köln v Arsenal | November 23 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
This loss is completely on Wenger and no one else. He is the one with the crappy team selection.
He just wants to fit in as many fringe players into the lineup as possible. Need to trust the youth players that you played before instead of trying to give minutes to Coquelin, El-Nenny, and etc.

Nelson and Willock both should have started.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Seems like I chose a good time to go to the cinema, just got back. Topping the group is obviously good but we'll have far tougher teams to come so Wenger must get the selection right. Eleneny Coq midfield is never going to get us anywhere, hopefully we never see it again.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

To be honest I can excuse the team selection for this game, we were always going to top the group and Wenger is just ensuring fringe players are getting minutes. I would say I imagine he will pick stronger teams for the next round but you never quite know with Wenger. It is painful seeing players I'd rather we just sold get minutes ahead of genuinely promising young talent though.

StatLad

I will never vote for an Arsenal win on the poll again. I voted for the first time in forever for us to win and look what happened.

arsmile

Established Member
I think elneny is basically fine....if you remove the ****ty corners....average.

No way coq can play in a 2 in cm in this syste.....hes just not good enough on the ball and this system puts it at his feet too much

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Giroud's form is getting worse. Balls knocked up to him are just bouncing him off.

I thought we played all right up to a point but I couldn't see where a goal was coming from.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This was desperately boring. We sleepwalked our way into a defeat against a vastly inferior team, who were inferior on the night too. Apart from their gifted penalty they didn't do much did they? It wasn't good strategy, just good luck.

For our part we were like a computer game creature that keeps hitting its head on the same obstacle. The short central passing into the box wasn't working so we tried to get into the box through short central passes.... Elneny's corners, and he had plenty, were uniformly awful. The one corner Jack took was much better but then we reverted to poor Elneny corners. No width.

Yawn.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hardly surprising, for all but 30 minutes against BATE our performances have been pathetic in the EL. The only reason we’re top is because of our opponents lack of ability in the final third.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This games show that our system of play is pretty off.We just depend on individual quality of players and try to get result.Red Star and one of the worst sides in Bundesliga this season.We should beat those sides with ease.

What a spineless, unimaginative, crock of sh*t tonight. We should have got a draw of course - no way that was a penalty - 50-50 at best. Dodgy Russian ref? What was going on with the endless passing about between BFG and anyone else who would join in? They were parking the bus, and we gave them 10 minutes to get organised before we moved into their half. El-Ninny and Coqqy were awful, Wilshere wasted the most, and Iwobi ran around with no outcome. Oh and Giroud should have started the match - damn Wenger benching him. What you say - he did start the match? You sure?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Am I right in thinking we can possibly draw a Champions League team straight away?

8 drop in to the Europa, 4 get seeded and 4 don't. Correct?

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Am I right in thinking we can possibly draw a Champions League team straight away?

8 drop in to the Europa, 4 get seeded and 4 don't. Correct?

Yep,at the moment we can get Napoli,Atletico,Celtic and Borussia.Still,there can be some changes in last round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom