• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | FC Köln v Arsenal | November 23 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
To be honest I can excuse the team selection for this game, we were always going to top the group and Wenger is just ensuring fringe players are getting minutes. I would say I imagine he will pick stronger teams for the next round but you never quite know with Wenger. It is painful seeing players I'd rather we just sold get minutes ahead of genuinely promising young talent though.
Yeah can be frustrating but this game like the group is dead rubber. We'll see what happens next round.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why did I know this thread would be fire.

Lots of good play, lots of known quantities doing what's expected.
When frustration trumps knowledge of football, it's inevitable.

Playing all 2nd string players, topping the group by 4 points . . . it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom