• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Arsenal vs FK Qarabag | December 13, 2018 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Which youngster are you most looking forward to watching?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe i remember incorrectly then..

Chris and Joe barely played here at same time. Chris was our big talent at the time just like Joe are our biggest talent from u23 this season. And we didn't let Chris go. He was out of contract and decided to try his luck elsewhere.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Quite incredible that Chelsea fans chant anti Semitic songs when they’re feckin owner is Jewish. I mean you shouldn’t be anti Semitic or racist under any circumstances, but when your club owes literally all of its success to a Jew it’s particularly incomprehensible.

HBL

Established Member
Thought Willock was good, especially in the first half. AMN wasn't great, Nketiah played well when Laca went off and Saka was brilliant in flashes.

I won't miss the Europa league when we return to the champions league next season.

HBL

Established Member
Hope at least one of the youngsters gets a game against Sp**s next week! Where's that Saka thread gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom