• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL Group Stage: FC Zurich 1 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 8th, September | KO: 17:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20220905-082134.png
We need an emphatic win to soothe the pain of losing to those ****ers in manchester.

Likes of Tierney, Vieira, ESR, Tomiyasu should come in and put these farmers to the sword.

Screenshot-20220905-082909.png

Prediction
FC Zurich 0-3 Arsenal

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Missed the game last night. Came on here to read about the details and find a long discussion about colonoscopies. Love this forum. :lol:
Right before the team in procedure room was about to start, doctor, nurses, anesthesiologist I said to them, “are you guys ready to see a side of me never seen before”. Know your room, they loved the joke, apparently butt humor is highly popular among people who spend all day giving colonoscopies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Right before the team in procedure room was about to start, doctor, nurses, anesthesiologist I said to them, “are you guys ready to see a side of me never seen before”. Know your room, they loved the joke, apparently butt humor is highly popular among people who spend all day giving colonoscopies.
Lol. Got an aunt and an uncle who had colon cancer, so in 2019 I paid for one privately just be sure. Really enjoyed it. They showed it on a big screen, a journey where the sun don’t shine in full technicolour. It was a bit tough to drink all that fruity laxative though, I went off like a jet engine. :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Lol. Got an aunt and an uncle who had colon cancer, so in 2019 I paid for one privately just be sure. Really enjoyed it. They showed it on a big screen, a journey where the sun don’t shine in full technicolour. It was a bit tough to drink all that fruity laxative though, I went off like a jet engine. :lol:
Oh come on @Riou. If this doesn't get you back in the game, nothing will.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Good to just win.

Still not seeing where Xhaka excelled in the 8 role and I am fine with him as a player; I just think we can improve the quality here. I hope he steps up offensively vs Everton.

Vieira still looks lightweight. Fine to fill in for Ødegaard to get a rest, but that is all that I see. It may be unfair to look at Vieira through the optics of Ødegaard, but we paid 35m for him.

Marquinhos looks like he will have a future impact.

Nketiah man of the match.
Vieira can compete with Ødegaard. He looks quicker and more agile tbh.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They should make Arteta drink that stuff once a week he is so full of crap

Legend14

Established Member
Vieira can compete with Ødegaard. He looks quicker and more agile tbh.
Yes, he is faster. Ødegaard is quicker. Vieira seems like a player who doesn’t want to just ping the ball around; he wants to score quickly. I like that. His through balls are dangerous. He is also two footed so he is everywhere on the field. Also, he gets in the box and he is not afraid to shoot.

Many positives.

He is still lightweight and falls a bit easy. He better get used to contact. So far, his control is not as good as Ødegaard’s. The ball is glued to Ødegaard's foot so he is reliable. Ødegaard passes the ball faster because he thinks faster and has the technical ability to execute as fast as he thinks. Not many can do this though.

Offensively, in some matches, I’d like to see Vieira replace Xhaka while Ødegaard is on the field.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yes, he is faster. Ødegaard is quicker. Vieira seems like a player who doesn’t want to just ping the ball around; he wants to score quickly. I like that. His through balls are dangerous. He is also two footed so he is everywhere on the field. Also, he gets in the box and he is not afraid to shoot.

Many positives.

He is still lightweight and falls a bit easy. He better get used to contact. So far, his control is not as good as Ødegaard’s. The ball is glued to Ødegaard's foot so he is reliable. Ødegaard passes the ball faster because he thinks faster and has the technical ability to execute as fast as he thinks. Not many can do this though.

Offensively, in some matches, I’d like to see Vieira replace Xhaka while Ødegaard is on the field.
Vieira and Ødegaard together in the middle against sitting opponents would be nice. He would offer far more than xhaka in that position

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bro my butthole was working like a piston all night but I also forgot to take the second medication as well. I weighed my self before and after I gained several pounds of water weight then lost 7 pounds after the fireworks started in a few hours. How much more do they want; do they want me to fire out my birthday cake from 12th birthday? Snowflake Gen Y proctologists.
I will share more than needed here, but the second one is not fun! If you didn't like suprep #1 you will ****ing hate #2! I had to start mine at 4am in the morning as my procedure was late morning. It was so bad I didn't dare take an Uber to the hospital. Was afraid I would **** myself on the way over so decided to take my own car and packed towels and change. Thankfully nothing happened. My advice, give yourself as much time between suprep #2 and going over to the hospital as possible! One thing is sure, if you want a gold star from your doctor you will have to suffer! :facepalm:

PS. Before any of the younger lads have too much of a laugh! It is all coming your way!

insideafc

Big day today, want to see some of the people pushing for the 1st team to start Eddie, Vieira and maybe Marquinhos! Hoping we don't play a full strength side as I think we are still a bit thin in terms of depth! ***Subscribe to INSIDE AFC YouTube***

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I find it funny people think even if we win the group with 2 games to go Arteta will rest players. He will still play a strong team. I remember when we won our groups in we fees time or league cup we used to see so many youngsters and how exciting it was

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I find it funny people think even if we win the group with 2 games to go Arteta will rest players. He will still play a strong team. I remember when we won our groups in we fees time or league cup we used to see so many youngsters and how exciting it was
Again false, in terms of Europa league as I've proven up the thread.

Why do people keep saying or talking like Wenger played the kids in Europa League in his last year? Did any of you actually watch these matches?

Let's play Aubamawang

There's a lot to be said for butt jokes.
"Are you ready to boldly go where no man has gone before?"
"This is as much fun as a colonoscop...."

I found myself with trapped wind and they said it's ok you can fart.
I was just like: "how? I've got a camera lodged up my butt!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom