• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEL Group Stage: FC Zurich 1 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 8th, September | KO: 17:45 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20220905-082134.png
We need an emphatic win to soothe the pain of losing to those ****ers in manchester.

Likes of Tierney, Vieira, ESR, Tomiyasu should come in and put these farmers to the sword.

Screenshot-20220905-082909.png

Prediction
FC Zurich 0-3 Arsenal

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not expecting to see wholesale changes, a good away win to kick off the group is essential.

Ramsdale
Tomi Saliba Holding Tierney
Fabio Sambi Xhaka
Martinelli Nketiah -

Not sure who goes LW with ESR potentially out.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looking at their form, they look a decent setup. Dont know much about them though. Hopefully Smith Rowe is available for this one.

Pity we cant completely rotate here, I would like to give Granit a rest. If Nelson is available, perhaps we can.

Smith Rowe----Nketiah-----Marquinhos
------------------Vieira
------------Xhaka------Lokonga
Tierney----Holding-----Tomiyasu-----Cedric
------------------Turner

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looking at their form, they look a decent setup. Dont know much about them though. Hopefully Smith Rowe is available for this one.

Pity we cant completely rotate here, I would like to give Granit a rest. If Nelson is available, perhaps we can.

Smith Rowe----Nketiah-----Marquinhos
------------------Vieira
------------Xhaka------Lokonga
Tierney----Holding-----Tomiyasu-----Cedric
------------------Turner
Xhaka is good for 50 games a season.

Game Over

Rest all first teamers, bar maybe Lokonga. Wouldn’t mind him getting more gametime.

These group stages shouldn’t be much of an issue, use the squad depth we have to get through them.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
They scraped past Hearts in the 2 games. They beat Linfield a modest 3-0. They are a pub team.

Turner
Tomi
Saliba/Gabi/White (whoever is fittest and less tired)
Holding
Tierney
Lokonga
Xhaka (no other option unfortunately should be rested, first off if we get a 2 or 3 goal lead)
Vieira
Nelson
Marquinhos
Eddie

ESR would have been in there but it looks like he's injured. Really hate the group stages of this compeition. They are basically glorified friendlies (to us not the other teams, these games are hugely important for them and the lower leagues).

So **** watching CL and then watching this but that's our level and what we deserve and can have no complaints.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem is in midfield who we gonna play there? Matt Smith? Everywhere else we easily can rotate whole team.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ngl I'm looking forward to these EL games, enjoying watching the team play at the moment.

Team pretty much the same as what everyone else is saying. Big spanner in the works if ESR is injured though, we really need him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Turner
Cedric Tomi holding Tierney
Smith Lokonga
Marquinhos Vieira ESR (if he fit)
Nketiah

Arteta might rest Sambi because he’s our only 6 now. Maybe White in midfield as much as I hate it.

Also ESR looked pretty upset with his injury so doubt he makes a game in three days. Is Nelson fit yet?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta might rest Sambi because he’s our only 6 now. Maybe White in midfield as much as I hate it.

Also ESR looked pretty upset with his injury so doubt he makes a game in three days. Is Nelson fit yet?
I think we need to use Lokonga as 6 so at least he get use to it. Guess xhaka won't mind play this because his fitness level incredible but he too important for us

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Couldn’t care less about this. Need to rest all our starters for Everton, won’t happen though.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

So deflated from yesterday, my god. Biggest buzzkill. Can’t shake it off. Wish we played united again at the Emirates on the weekend.

We better beat this lot 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom