• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Qarabağ FK v Arsenal | October 4, 2018 17:55 BST | BT Sport

Which is more soul destroying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Only seen the highlights

Who was our best player?

ESR's goal was class

Just like I did a Laca will be more important than Auba prediction

I think I'll throw out the same with ESR >Guendouzi

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
Only seen the highlights

Who was our best player?

ESR's goal was class

Just like I did a Laca will be more important than Auba prediction

I think I'll throw out the same with ESR >Guendouzi

and let me add AMN > Guendozi prediction.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Missed the second half, but great to see Smith-Rowe and Guendouzi score and another clean sheet.

Impressive win!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
By pure coincidence, I've just been catching up with Joanna Lumley Silk Road, in part of this episode (2) she was in Baku. Amazing city with some stunning architecture. Lots of oil money to spend.

Sorry to deviate from the footy!

gkoat

One in September, October and November. It's a joke.

I never want to see Ireland play again either.
Kinda grateful honestly...Emery isn't rotating as aggressively as our competition. Congestion would theoretically hit us worse than those we may be neck and neck with late this season. 2 of the top 6 have already ducked out of the efl cup and Sp**s will get plenty of rest after game 4 when they're eliminated from CL.

marting

That was a really bad performance against a really bad team. we won because of thier complete lack of ability to defend, how we cant dominate a team like that is pretty lame.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
That was a really bad performance against a really bad team. we won because of thier complete lack of ability to defend, how we cant dominate a team like that is pretty lame.
That was a really bad post on a really bad format, it got posted because of the forum's complete lack of ability to defend, how you cant dominate a post like that is pretty lame

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Kinda grateful honestly...Emery isn't rotating as aggressively as our competition. Congestion would theoretically hit us worse than those we may be neck and neck with late this season. 2 of the top 6 have already ducked out of the efl cup and Sp**s will get plenty of rest after game 4 when they're eliminated from CL.
Totally disagree. Would rather watch every single one of our players get injured then watch that ****e.

ThlRama

Player:Saka

Liverpool are nailed on to finish above us in the League on paper, so aren't really direct competition to us. Our competition are Sp**s, who have as many if not more internationals, worse squad depth, key players regressing and tend to burn out towards the end of seasons anyway, and United who are a mess.

I'd rather fight on all fronts, plus our players are still adapting and being judged. Surely we could have rotated a bit more but let's see long-term how Emery works on this front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom