• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Wtf line up. Really disappointed. I love Mikel and hated Emery right from the start, but even he gave chances to youth in europa.

I guess if we had Mikel from start of last season, Martinelli wouldn't have gotten a chance till now.

Are Saka and Nketiah not youth to you?

ESR is not fit.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Strange line up. Why is our most expensive signing not being rested for Leicester. Is he playing in midfield in a 442 or is Eddie or Laca out wide?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I can’t make sense of why we kept AMN then.. this is really upsetting me and my home girls

AD1998

Why is everyone so pessimistic haha. We didn't play with spectacular attacking intent against freaking Manchester City and Liverpool and everyone is off the Arteta bandwagon, lmao. My god. I honestly don't understand it. Take a breath people, enjoy some fresh air, and watch a football match. I think Arsenal will surprise a lot today with a very good performance. Partey is much more creative than folks here are giving him credit for. ESR is not fully fit. Arteta rightfully taking Europa league seriously this year, as it is a serious possibility we can qualify for CL through it. This is also a great game to help Pepe build some confidence. 3-0 gunners. Pepe with 2. Laca with one. Saka 2 assists. Partey bosses the match.

amigo

Maybe he should’ve missed out on the CL so he could’ve won this?
No. The biggest incentive to win this tournament is to get into the champions league. It would be like deliberately getting relegated from the premiership in order to win the championship.

Manberg

Predator
Expected Nelson, Willock, AMN

If AMN is not starting this or pl why didn't we sell him?

Since Saka played last game and here I’m guessing it will be AMN against Leicester.
Arteta has been rotating between Saka and AMN a bit.

As for Willock and Nelson, they’re probably not in Arteta’s first team plans.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

People are seeing roughly the same lineup week in week out and are still speculating that we’re playing 433 or something else before a game and it always ends up being the same 343 system :lol:
We don't play Vienna every week and we didn't have Partey before, I am willing to wait and see.

Arteta is a bit beyond conventional formations anyways.

AD1998

Maybe turn out Arteta just in love with 3-4-3

We've been drilling a system for 6 months now. It has stabilized the side. I think it is a bit unrealisitic for people to think we are going to transform the system overnight. Partey can help with a back four, and possibly Mustafi/Holding and Gabriel can be a decent centerback pairing in a back four, but we aren't there yet. It will come. Just my two cents.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Funny to see everyone losing their **** every time they hope for 4-4-2 and realize it's not. :lol:

This is an important first game, we need to win. Later Arteta can play more youth when we have good position in the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom