• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Wow we pretty much got to finals every season under Wenger
That we did. But his record is slightly tarnished by not winning any European tournament and by inexplicably poor performances in finals such as this one and the League Cup defeat against Birmingham.

His unluckiest hour was undoubtedly the Champions League final which we deserved to win.

GDeep™

League is very weak
:rofl: Okay Gagan. Like I didn’t have an issue with his application and attitude even a year before he signed his contract. Don’t clutch at straws it makes you seem weak.

Fact is here I was extremely excited when he signed, and it has since been a steady downhill from him. I think some people here forgot what we were expecting when we signed an ELITE player.
Hit a nerve didn’t I :rofl:.

It’s normal for politics to cloud your judgement.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hit a nerve didn’t I :rofl:.

It’s normal for politics to cloud your judgement.
If I was bothered I would be able to find entire debates we had about Özil well before any politics he got involved in.

Why do you I bother saying this when you know it anyway. Elite troll.

You said Leno was the worst in the league, now you're saying he's just "shaky".

"Yeah, I'm not sure if it will pay off telling as bad GK as Leno is that he will be comfortable 1st choice no matter what. Leno is already making mistakes or doing questionable things every game now."

"Think they should have. Everton too. I think we should have promoted him to 1st choice GK. We missed a trick there. He is keeping up his good form now at Aston Villa!"

This is what I said... Unless you are going to dig up some old stuff said in heat of the moment when people were cyber abusing me on here for being correct about Leno.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
If I was bothered I would be able to find entire debates we had about Özil well before any politics he got involved in.

Why do you I bother saying this when you know it anyway. Elite troll.
I have sympathies with your political viewpoint on the issues you’ve touched on in the past anyway.

I’ll move on though.

Leno has been conceding soft goals in big games for a while.

I think his lack of communication skills and ability to organize the defense is also one of those silent things you don't see but because you know Leno doesn't have it you can put blame on Leno for many other goals also, even if they are not obvious ones.

What kit we in?

arsenal-humanrace-kit%2B%25284%2529.jpg

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
What a boring team.. Hopefully we’ll play good at least..
I actually think we'll be alright tbh, I'm just disappointed for Nelson, ESR, Willock and AMN. Particularly the former 2, these are games they should be playing in, otherwise where else are their minutes gonna come from?

I don't like it, I'd rather see them play somewhere else - even if we sell them - than rotting away on the bench because "experience". I wager they'd arguably do a lot better at this point. Just let them go and see if the ones behind them fare any better (more likely they won't be trusted either). Beginning to worry a little that Arteta isn't gonna give them the game time I thought he would - that would be disappointing so hopefully he keeps getting the results necessary to justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom