• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ab0a859254ddf8f0c58b88bbb82e4c49--different-languages-know-your-meme.jpg

@American_Gooner your people have done it again haven't they?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I actually think we'll be alright tbh, I'm just disappointed for Nelson, ESR, Willock and AMN. Particularly the former 2, these are games they should be playing in, otherwise where else are their minutes gonna come from?

I don't like it, I'd rather see them play somewhere else - even if we sell them - than rotting away on the bench because "experience". I wager they'd arguably do a lot better at this point. Just let them go and see if the ones behind them fare any better (more likely they won't be trusted either). Beginning to worry a little that Arteta isn't gonna give them the game time I thought he would - that would be disappointing so hopefully he keeps getting the results necessary to justify it.

Yeah agree with everything you said. Killed any excitement I had for the game tbh..

Should be a routine win though, can only hope they get 30 min at least.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I have sympathies with your political viewpoint on the issues you’ve touched on in the past anyway.

I’ll move on though.
Yeh but it’s a different issue. The only reason I got annoyed with it, is that it is unprofessional for a footballer under contract to be commenting on wars his country is meddling in especially when he is so close to their leader. But if he was a good player and performing for us and we weren’t in this mess it wouldn’t have been an issue. It just adds onto the frustrations I already have with him.

I try to not let outside cultural/political factors influence my judgement of a player. I don’t go around protecting Mkhitaryan like others do of people from their country. I see why some may do it but you gotta be fair and balance at the end of the day for me. Mkhy wasn’t good enough and despite him being one of the only top Armenian players ever and playing for my team, I acknowledged his performances weren’t up to scratch and he wasn’t suited to the league.

And thank you for your sympathies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not that I hate females, just this one.

TimT

I was so looking forward to watching Melih Ibrahimoglu of Rapid Wien. I know that he's been under the radar of many major European clubs but hasn't Arsenal shown interest in him as well? He is on the bench, I hope he gets to play in the second half. The dude can use both feet equally superbly. He has great vision and passing game, and very creative similar to Özil.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So annoying I’m in A&E and they’re saying I need to wait for 2 hours to get my X ray back.

Gonna have to try and stream the game from Royal Free hospital WiFi. Nightmare for watching Partey’s full debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom