• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AD1998

Kind of annoying we are just lumping crosses into the box over and over again, Demonstrates we are that one super creative playmaker (Aouar type) away from really being formidable.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol: I always see people not from the UK use it and I wonder if they know what it is. It's like the qualification below what is A levels, it takes lesser grades to get into Btec which is why people use it.

To be completely honest my mind for some reason went to Gran Turismo? Like a B license, idk.

Really not a bad thing, wish people would respect and pay people with technical diplomas (we call them that here) more.

AD1998

Why the hell do we have to play 55 lateral and backward passes Everytime we have the ball.
There is no speed, no rythm, no energy or verticality when we have the ball.

No wonder why we struggle so much on the offensive side. The opponent has all the time in the world to get back and organized.

TBF, Gabriel and Partey have been quite progressive. No one else in the side though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Forwards are pissing me right off.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette is such a **** striker.

One of the worst strikers of the Emirates era ffs

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So hard to watch us these days. It’s still Emery ball but with a better defense.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
To be completely honest my mind for some reason went to Gran Turismo? Like a B license, idk.

Really not a bad thing, wish people would respect and pay people with technical diplomas (we call them that here) more.

It's really snobby and looking down on people doing technical diplomas. It's mainly for getting into University though, it's the same thing really.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Gotta feel for Saka, though. Only people on his technical level are playing behind him on the team.

Looks forward and sees Eddie, Laca and co. fluffing balls. I don’t hate Laca, but some of his passing today has been very sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom