• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I won’t be watching this, these games are bottom of the barrel. EL is a shockingly bad tournament until the semi finals.

Mods have lost the plot recently. Deleting threads, posting from other people’s accounts, promoting bums to trusted status.

What happened to that Trusted members thread btw?

Feels like I’m posting in North Korea. Scary times for this forum!

This is worrying. If mods can meddle with other people accounts like this I think many of better posters will give up and find new platform for their views. The quality on this forum is dropping at alarming rate.

This could also explain why I have only like 38000 likes but not 60000 likes like I suspect I should have. Somebody has been taking them away!

Gegen Pressing

Go on mods,
A totalitarian climate is what this forum needs

I've got my theory on this. Every forum is a totalitarian paradise, potentially but also usually eventually . The only form of truly free forums are decentralized ones -just like bitcoin is decentralized money and cannot be controlled.

I even wish we had a decentralised football club , where shares are owned by fans and with our app recommend team and influence the selection and transfers.
Barca style but pushing it all the way to management: fans manage the club in a decentralised and democratic way

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I've got my theory on this. Every forum is a totalitarian paradise, potentially but also usually eventually . The only form of truly free forums are decentralized ones -just like bitcoin is decentralized money and cannot be controlled.

I even wish we had a decentralised football club , where shares are owned by fans and with our app recommend team and influence the selection and transfers.
Barca style but pushing it all the way to management: fans manage the club in a decentralised and democratic way

Imagine this forum partaking in selecting a team though, i would create 500 accounts just to bang the Elneny drum

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Expectation is a convincing win, clean sheet. Start for Partey & mix of youth of experience as we have Leicester three days later.

0-3

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
My first match thread, please don't send me murder threats! Hope my cousin makes his debut in goal!
Dreadful thread. But I'm willing to let it slide since it's your first matchday thread.

Hope we win!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Really don't care about this game. If we go 5 at the back probably won't bother to watch.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully we'll see some of the youngsters, otherwise this sounds rather dour.

That being said, come kickoff, I'll be frantically looking for a stream, whatever the language of the commentator....

Manberg

Predator
Stick with 3-4-3. It's been working fine and our players have got used to the system. No need to change it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to this game, hopefully see some more Hale End presence in the team.

Runarsson
Cedric Holding Gabriel AMN
Willock Partey ESR
Pepe Nketiah Nelson
I'd love to see Saka in this game aswell but I think he's become too important and I'd look to save him for Leicester. I really want to see Nelson get a start and perform well (get goals/assists aswell), I think there's an opening here for him with Willian doing largely OK but nothing more. It's time for him to start performing so hopefully he gets going. Would be nice to see Nketiah+Pepe get a goal aswell to help build their confidence. Also hope ESR and Willock get into the mix with this game in particular.

blaze_of_glory

Looking forward to this game, hopefully see some more Hale End presence in the team.

Runarsson
Cedric Holding Gabriel AMN
Willock Partey ESR
Pepe Nketiah Nelson
I'd love to see Saka in this game aswell but I think he's become too important and I'd look to save him for Leicester. I really want to see Nelson get a start and perform well (get goals/assists aswell), I think there's an opening here for him with Willian doing largely OK but nothing more. It's time for him to start performing so hopefully he gets going. Would be nice to see Nketiah+Pepe get a goal aswell to help build their confidence. Also hope ESR and Willock get into the mix with this game in particular.
Pepe needs to perform in this game, it's getting a bit ridiculous with him. He's had 1.5 good games all season (Willian too tbh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom