• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Our second string team under Wenger was more technical than this lot, that’s the point.

How do you expect us to put 5 past them when we can’t even put 5 passes together.

I think our main problem comes from being too fixated on what the opposition can do rather than believing in our own qualities.

The reason we’ve been playing all this sideways football in the last few games is because we’re loading up the starting eleven with cautious footballers, defenders and players out of position.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We look quite solid IMO, only a few threatening moments for Wien, but we are so bad in attack. None of Nketiah, Laca and Pepe are holding the ball up particularly well. Pepe has had some decent moments in fairness to him but Nketiah and Laca have both been pretty poor.

This really should have been a game for Nelson. I'd bring on Willock aswell just to add a bit of thrust in midfield but maybe a little later on. Nelson needs to come on for one of the 2 strikers.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Mikel-Arteta-Arsenal-FA-Cup.jpg

We dont want to get embarrassed. But he must not be afraid to take risks.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I miss being on the wrong end of a goal fest Vs BATE and FC CJejnjskwmwski of Narnia.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
People love to say arteta learned from pep and Wenger. But it’s clear he is inspired by the manager he played most for. David Moyes. It’s one thing not being successful. But not be successful and having to watch this type of football is gonna make fans turn on him. I ain’t gonna waste another 1 hour on this garbage. Özil didn’t die for this
Take care now, bye bye then

Finesse

I am watching the optimism and vigour Arteta came with slowly and steadily disintegrating. Reading on here or on Arsenal Facebook feeds is glaring.

Plutarch

That was both poor and dull. Our players must be capable of playing better than that, I mean they're not that bad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We haven't played good football since Santi's time as a starter, but yeah it's all on Arteta.

It's a Europa League group stage match, with 5 games left in a piss easy group...our good players don't care and our crap players are still crap. simples.

AD1998

I think the problem is, currently, we only have one attacking player who can create for others in the final third (Saka). Looking on the bench, seems like Reiss is basically the only attacking midfielder who might be able to create something, but he is more similar to Pepe than Saka imo. Crying out for ESR, hope he gets fit soon (he looked good in the u23 match against Man U).

Manberg

Predator
We haven’t changed formation. It’s the same interchangeable formations he always plays. 5-4-1 in defense and 4-3-3/3-2-5/2-3-5 when we have the ball. The **** football is because everything goes down the wings which leads to a cross to nowhere or us going back towards our own goal. It has been the case since he got here and hasn’t changed.

People told me it was 442. I tuned in only 5 minutes before ht tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom