• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal | Thursday 22 October | 17.55 | BT Sport

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Tbf you can't underestimate the power of a stadium full of supporters.

GoonerBoy19

Nothing wrong with Emi Martinez, Villa is playing some amazing football this season. His move was justified, on contrast we are playing most of our first team against farmers and playing like a pub team.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Martinez is better though. Why else would people say it? Not like there would be an agenda against a nobody like Leno.

Well, I don’t say that because I remember the other 9.5 years of Martinez, not just a month long purple patch. You must be joking to say Leno is a nobody, but imply that Martinez isn’t?

blaze_of_glory

We’re noute without Xhaka :lol:.
Our most important player
It feel like such a fad and it never looks solid. Every time we play out the back and get pressed we look panicky, I really hate it. The whole goalkeepers passing thing is just corny.
Makes people rate keepers by their passing ability rather than making saves as well. Might as well change the rules so last man back can use his hands like in grade school pickup games

Malky

Established Member
We might as well start taking the hit and trying to drill a new formation. We won't do much this season with this 343 bollocks, at least we could get a small sample of attacking football in a new system.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well, I don’t say that because I remember the other 9.5 years of Martinez, not just a month long purple patch. You must be joking to say Leno is a nobody, but imply that Martinez isn’t?
He had good loans, was highly rated by coaches. Sometimes players develop late. He looks great now.

Leno is decent too, nobody is saying he’s ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom