• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group Stage: Sporting CP v Arsenal | October 25, 2018 17:55 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Joel Campbell Wasn't Good Enough for Either Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Because everyone's cottoned on to your agenda. We all know you're implying Wenger''s misfortunes were down to luck hence the term Wenger luck that you coined. You're tip toeing round actually saying it.
Some of Wenger’s games were indeed unlucky, but ultimately what brought Wenger down was not luck, but his own early incredible success that he couldn’t recreate after the stadium build and the arrival of the oligarchs.

Emery and the team is now my agenda, however you might want to spin it. :lol:

Cruisio

Established Member
Go easy bro, there’s nothing wrong with a bit of luck, we don’t have to make excuses for it, or pretend it didn’t happen.

Isn't that basically what i'm saying?

The point was that clearly we're having to rely a lot less on decisions going our way because we're playing far better. You, for the most part, create your own luck.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Isn't that basically what i'm saying?

The point was that clearly we're having to rely a lot less on decisions going our way because we're playing far better. You, for the most part, create your own luck.
It depends what you mean by luck. You can improve your odds of scoring certainly, that’s what a manager’s job is.

But if you score a perfectly good goal and the linesman decides it’s offside. Or a really important player suddenly gets a bad injury in a tackle, these events are just chance. Nobody controls these.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
He was through on goal, red and off in the old days. Could have killed the game, liked Van Persie’s red against Barca.

Didn’t our blessed Lord Nic Bendtner miss a gilt edged chance late on in that game that would have sent us through on away goals? It was more difficult to miss than score I seem to remember.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Didn’t our blessed Lord Nic Bendtner miss a gilt edged chance late on in that game that would have sent us through on away goals? It was more difficult to miss than score I seem to remember.
Not sure about easier to score, it was agonisingly close maybe two or three inches away from connecting.

Van Persie's sending off - we were robbed. No luck involved there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure what you're implying here.

Are you saying that we could be going on this same run right now with Wenger in charge simply if he had a similar degree of "luck"?
He’s very, very good at what he does.:lol:

Did you think someone who supported Wenger as strongly as trax did would drop it just like that? He’s very subtly trying to imply that this run of ours is due to luck we never had with Wenger here.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Terrible 1st touch, he did have a gilt-edged chance and blew it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Some of Wenger’s games were indeed unlucky, but ultimately what brought Wenger down was not luck, but his own early incredible success that he couldn’t recreate after the stadium build and the arrival of the oligarchs.

Emery and the team is now my agenda, however you might want to spin it. :lol:
Trax still defending Arsène...
tenor.gif

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He’s very, very good at what he does.:lol:

Did you think someone who supported Wenger as strongly as trax did would drop it just like that? He’s very subtly trying to imply that this run of ours is due to luck we never had with Wenger here.
I’m flattered, but really not that devious.

The thing is when you read, say the Leicester match thread, and posters are saying that’s a terrible first half we could be 3 down, we’re really riding our luck. Nobody bats an eyelid.

As soon as I say it, half a dozen people come on and accuse me of having an agenda :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m flattered, but really not that devious.

The thing is when you read, say the Leicester match thread, and posters are saying that’s a terrible first half we could be 3 down, we’re really riding our luck. Nobody bats an eyelid.

As soon as I say it, half a dozen people come on and accuse me of having an agenda :lol:
We have been very lucky no denying that – although if this run continues at some point you have to just accept that Emery is an xG breaker.

Thing is, I know you’re an evil genius, I refuse to underestimate you even if you are just posting your honest thoughts.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
This is the toughest match for us to deal with exhaustion wise, Mon Thursday and Sunday early kick off. I expect most of the team to get a rest against Blackpool, but today we'll have to fend off tiredness as well as Crystal Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom