UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

I reckon we might see as close to as a 1st team we can field & try to go for the win to secure our spot if we haven't already. If we get a good lead, if guys like Balogun, Azeez & ESR aren't starting they'll probably come on in the 2nd half sometime.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter
Trusted
I really can't be bothered for Europa games but still look forward to Arsenal games, I hate this man it's like an addiction.

Some times they go so far in the boring direction the match thread becomes a laugh. The other Molde game was **** though on here

BigPoppaPump

Points Out The Obvious
Some times they go so far in the boring direction the match thread becomes a laugh. The other Molde game was **** though on here

Yeah most of the fun of Arsenal games these days are chatting sh*t in the match threads, that's mostly what I look forward to.

UpTheGunnerz

Attention Seeker
I must say choosing not to actually watch the games makes me feel like i have transcended to a deeper, more elite part of supporting

Wagwaan

I still believe Pepe will come good this season. He just needs a run of games where he scores or contributes to a goal and that believe will be back.

Leno
Cedric - Xhaka - Mustafi - Luiz - Maitland-Niles
Willock - Smith-Rowe
Pepe - Nketiah - Nelson

Want to see a big performance from Reiss so he can really put the pressure on Willian for a starting berth, he deserves it.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Don't know if I can put myself through the torture of watching this.

I think I preferred it when we went for it and lost 5-0 as opposed to camping on our own half against European minnows with 0 shots on target in 90 minutes.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Seem this either 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with Nektiah on wings i hope it's 4-4-2 because it's more balanced and more options for both Pepe and Nelson from wide areas.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Think i'll skip this if i see a lineup with Nketiah on the wing. Just get Nelson, ESR and Pepe behind Laca/Nketiah ffs, it's not that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JakeCooper90