• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That lineup is torture. Wanted to see Azeez, ESR and Balogun given a run. Guess I'll just see how Pepe responds.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think the lineup will be similar to a 4-4-1-1 into a 4-2-3-1. Laca as a second striker/10 is probably the easiest way to use him in this fixture given he didn't play in the last game. Both Laca and Eddie needed the minutes so I can see why this lineup is this way. Nelson and Pepe need big games, as does Willock in order to bounce back from his timid display on Sunday. AMN needs a good showing aswell, been very unmotivated since the start of the season.

novar

Molde will bring the own goals anyway, hope we see the other young players at some point.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not much to see or learn here, not sure I’ll bother watching, just hope the young guys play well - Joe, Eddie, Reiss etc.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guess that’s Saka starting against Wolves on Sunday if Nelson’s playing tonight. Probably a midfield three of Ceballos, Partey and Elneny if they’re fit.

Also almost certainly means we’re getting another Willian special as well.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Nelson at #10 or Pepe or Laca ? The search for the scarlet #10 pimpernel goes on

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka starting at CB with Mustafi and Luiz, lol

Symbia

Was expecting ESR to start this, guess we'll have to wait for the second half.
Arteta is probably resting his 'special' player, Willian for the next big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom