• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutarch

I look forward to these Europa League matches now. We're always the best team in the group so we can win games. Unlike in the Premier League, where we can't be confident about beating anyone.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Aubemeyang hasn’t traveled with the squad?

Fully expecting us to put in a fluid cohesive performance now.

Pyromaniac

This makes sense. Arteta has been backing Pepe since Arteta took over as coach here and a lot of things he has done is to make sure Pepe is comfortable. So it made not a lot of sense to me when people were saying that Arteta would get rid of him because of the red card.

To back this up: Aubameyang said in his Canal+ interview this summer that Pepe is the guy Arteta works with most on an individual level in training. He said that Pepe is Arteta's favorite (which might be exaggerated) and Arteta really wants him to succeed. I do think Mikel is giving him chances this season and is just frustrated with his work rate and sloppiness. Why should he be given a run of games no matter what he does on the pitch - just because he cost 72 million? That doesn't make sense. Saying Arteta just doesn't rate Pepe and wants to get rid asap of him is far off reality.

Anyways, since Pepe apologized I think he should be played in the next Europa games to prove himself. We are basically in the next round already, so there is nothing to lose.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To back this up: Aubameyang said in his Canal+ interview this summer that Pepe is the guy Arteta works with most on an individual level in training. He said that Pepe is Arteta's favorite (which might be exaggerated) and Arteta really wants him to succeed. I do think Mikel is giving him chances this season and is just frustrated with his work rate and sloppiness. Why should he be given a run of games no matter what he does on the pitch - just because he cost 72 million? That doesn't make sense. Saying Arteta just doesn't rate Pepe and wants to get rid asap of him is far off reality.

Anyways, since Pepe apologized I think he should be played in the next Europa games to prove himself. We are basically in the next round already, so there is nothing to lose.
If Pepe was his favourite, very strange that just when the lad was getting his feet under the table and putting in decent performances at the back end of last season, Arteta brought in a player for the same position and played him in that position right at the start of the season instead of Pepe.

Something not right there. And despite the free transfer, Willian is far from cheap and gets a 3/4 year deal at 32.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Mohamed Elneny
Tested positive for Covid-19 while on international duty with Egypt.
Mo is asymptomatic and following protocols ahead of returning to training. He is unavailable for Thursday’s match.

Sead Kolasinac
Tested positive for Covid-19 while on international duty with Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Sead is also currently asymptomatic and following protocols ahead of returning to training. He is unavailable for Thursday’s match.

David Luiz
In the travelling squad to Molde following birth of his daughter at the weekend.

Thomas Partey
Left thigh. Sustained strain to left thigh during Aston Villa (h) on November 8.
Has not travelled to Molde and progressing rehabilitation.

Bukayo Saka
Right leg impact. Sustained dead leg during the match at Leeds.
Has not travelled to Molde but will be available for Sunday’s match against Wolves.

Willian
Left calf. Slight calf issue sustained during the match at Leeds.
Has not travelled to Molde. Will continue to be assessed and aiming to be available for Sunday’s match against Wolves.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta said before Leeds we should be careful with Partey injury so no surprise he won't play against Molde. I hope he available against Wolves. Happy about saka was worried he damaged his knee

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Nelson needs a chance again in this match but, we should play with the kids, I think our team need a rest because a lot of players have been involved with the national teams and they are tired to play again on Thursday.

By the way, it's time for Pepe, I mean he needs to show us who he is, because he has a lot of skills and he's able to play very good, maybe Pepe needs to be more confident and EL could be the best choice for him trying to do his best football. We really need him to create any chances during the game because we don't have any creative player on the pitch when we play.

Gunnar

We need more Tierneys at Arsenal. Tierney was actually the only player that was desent when Molde played Celtic in the Europa League in 2015.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Hopefully this puts an end to the notion that Arteta has it in for Pepe. He owes us a good performance tomorrow to make up for the Leeds match.

I expect Arteta to put out an experienced starting 11. I don't think we'll see any of the youngsters starting bar possibly ESR.

If we can make the game fairly comfortable I'd like to see Miguel Azeez get some minutes off the bench. I really rate him.

Reactions: A_G

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AMN playing 10 in training pictures with ESR on the right. Does everything have to be an attempt being clever?

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
So Mikel will have had Monday and probably only Saturday to work with the 11 he wants to face wolves.

I wonder is the Europa worth the distraction of missing vital sessions for the PL??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom