• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Nelson absolutely needs to be starting this. If he doesn't, there's a real issue. Nobody can improve without continuity and he's looked good in his last few opportunities unlike a certain Brazilian grifter who will remain nameless.

bonzka

So Mikel will have had Monday and probably only Saturday to work with the 11 he wants to face wolves.

I wonder is the Europa worth the distraction of missing vital sessions for the PL??
Only route into Champions League

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nelson absolutely needs to be starting this. If he doesn't, there's a real issue. Nobody can improve without continuity and he's looked good in his last few opportunities unlike a certain Brazilian grifter who will remain nameless.
Saka and Willian both didn't travel. Unless Arteta does something bonkers like put Nketiah out wide, he's most likely to start.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
So Mikel will have had Monday and probably only Saturday to work with the 11 he wants to face wolves.

I wonder is the Europa worth the distraction of missing vital sessions for the PL??

This is something all big clubs have to deal with whether you are in the CL or EL. At least with the EL you get the chance to rest your best players until the latter stages.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Nice to see Miguel Azeez, ESR, Flo Balogun and Ben Cottrell (!) called up for the Molde trip. It's unlikely we'll see all of them though but I'm hopeful. They've been strong performers for the U23s despite the topsy turvy season. Catalin Cirjan is also an excellent talent but he would have had to be on the A list so he's ineligible.

Think we'll see a relatively strong team for this game with these lads on the bench. It would be really nice to see one of this quartet start however. Think ESR should be the man, given his significant experience in comparison to the other 3. I'd love to see an Azeez start though, even though I think he's probably not quite ready for that.

Also really glad that Cottrell is in Arteta's thoughts. He's a talent who's incredibly far under the radar in terms of recognition, but he's always one of the better players and consistently a threat on the ball. Small but combative and a very technical player with a neat through ball.
images

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Yep. He’ll most likely play. Ban is for Prem only.
Thanks well if all the links I'm reading are right then I'd say he'll play, considering how much I've read Arteta rates & likes him still despite his red card on the weekend.

If he plays this will be a perfect opportunity for him to bounce back & get everyones support again.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Thanks well if all the links I'm reading are right then I'd say he'll play, considering how much I've read Arteta rates & likes him still despite his red card on the weekend.

If he plays this will be a perfect opportunity for him to bounce back & get everyones support again.
Yeah, really fancy him to score tonight. Put some cash down on it. Hatrick is 100/1 :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Torreira doesn't want to play in England though, there is no point in keeping him here really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom