• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I reckon we might see as close to as a 1st team we can field & try to go for the win to secure our spot if we haven't already. If we get a good lead, if guys like Balogun, Azeez & ESR aren't starting they'll probably come on in the 2nd half sometime.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I really can't be bothered for Europa games but still look forward to Arsenal games, I hate this man it's like an addiction.

Some times they go so far in the boring direction the match thread becomes a laugh. The other Molde game was **** though on here

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Some times they go so far in the boring direction the match thread becomes a laugh. The other Molde game was **** though on here

Yeah most of the fun of Arsenal games these days are chatting sh*t in the match threads, that's mostly what I look forward to.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I must say choosing not to actually watch the games makes me feel like i have transcended to a deeper, more elite part of supporting

Wagwaan

I still believe Pepe will come good this season. He just needs a run of games where he scores or contributes to a goal and that believe will be back.

Leno
Cedric - Xhaka - Mustafi - Luiz - Maitland-Niles
Willock - Smith-Rowe
Pepe - Nketiah - Nelson

Want to see a big performance from Reiss so he can really put the pressure on Willian for a starting berth, he deserves it.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Don't know if I can put myself through the torture of watching this.

I think I preferred it when we went for it and lost 5-0 as opposed to camping on our own half against European minnows with 0 shots on target in 90 minutes.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully some absolute liquid goals like this tonight...

...COYG!

Reactions: roz

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem this either 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with Nektiah on wings i hope it's 4-4-2 because it's more balanced and more options for both Pepe and Nelson from wide areas.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Think i'll skip this if i see a lineup with Nketiah on the wing. Just get Nelson, ESR and Pepe behind Laca/Nketiah ffs, it's not that difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom