• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good professional game from us in the end. All the goals were made from youngsters aswell - Willock with a couple of assists, Nelson with a goal, ESR with an assist and Balogun with his first (of many) Arsenal goals. Was disappointed with AMN, thought he was disinterested at best. Nketiah was really frustrating aswell but there wasn't a lack of effort. He'll definitely be feeling the heat now though from Balogun's apparent emergence.

I'll have more on Nelson in his thread, but I thought overall Pepe was the best performer on the night.

He has the skillset to be a solid RB, but the nonchalant displays in games like these are troublesome.

A snapshot of this Arsenal team, only seem up for it in big games.

Glad that Nelson was looking a LOT more confident today. With Pepe gone for 3 games and Laca being as bad as he’s been, he has a shot to nail down a wing spot.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He has the skillset to be a solid RB, but the nonchalant displays in games like these are troublesome.

A snapshot of this Arsenal team, only seem up for it in big games.

Glad that Nelson was looking a LOT more confident today. With Pepe gone for 3 games and Laca being as bad as he’s been, he has a shot to nail down a wing spot.
On top of that, no matter what he says, you know he doesn't really want to be a RB anyway :lol:

Yeah, I was pleased with Nelson. Naturally, I'm always eager to see him do even better than he did today but I think he did enough to suggest he can hold his own in the PL now.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The thing with Willock is that he never has this freedom and space in the PL

Neither will Pepe after a match or two, so not super excited when the only contributions he makes come from individual dribbling

ESR on for captain Laca

He was used as a CM tonight which is his best position and allows him to get on the ball. For whatever reason he only ever gets used as a number 10 or in some other random utility attacking role in the PL.

He’s far better coming into play from deep, and secure enough physically to hold his own through the centre.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sadly missed the game, but read the report on Sky. Not only did we score, but we got 3 shots on target, that’s one more than Leeds. So things looking up.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So ESR, Balogun, Azeez, Cotterel all back to the u23s. Nelson, AMN, Nketiah back to the bench. Willock probably going to start right wing and look terrible. Cedric will be chilling at home. Pepe suspended. Lacazette back in the team. If Willian is fit, Willock won't even make the bench. The joy.

OSBK

Established Member
Below Average game against a woefull team.

Lost count of the times we passed back and sideways and not forward. Loved the fact that no matter who we play we have 10 men within 35yrds of our goalkeeper when they have the ball.

Most of all the 2nd half both eddie and laca couldve been through on goal at least 4 times each but we went sideways. Anyone with vision couldve played those simple balls.

Very unispiring, didnt see any improvement. I hate to be so negative after a 3 nil win but really we should be spanking them 7 or 8 and not letting them touch the ball. Yes it was a weakend team but i dont actually think the quality drop from those missing apart from gab and partey is actually alot.

Big big game the next one.

Symbia

Arteta doesn’t have favourites.
1_Willian.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After Nelson's goal, why did the commentator say... "Unfortunately Molde have conceded again" ...what was that about? :lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Pepe - Excellent
Willock - Very good
Cedric - what difference havin a RB that can actually defend makes!
ESR & Balogun impressive cameos.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
That’s the whole point of football, no? Balogun came on, got a chance and scored. Let’s see him more.
Actually I think he is far better than Nketiah, at least he makes much better moves without the ball. I have my faith on him.

roz

Fake News Merchant
That’s the whole point of football, no? Balogun came on, got a chance and scored. Let’s see him more.
Yeah I love it too. Just think its funny when people start saying he’s better than X or Y player after seeing him play for 4 mins. Or saying how he’s an unreal talent.

I was annoyed he didn’t start as I wanted to see what he could do and didnt want to watch Laca stink the place up again. That said I dont think anyone bar a couple of guys like @MutableEarth who have actually seen him play enough to form an opinion. Yet.

Was a nice moment though, hopefully he can come good.

Jack Russell

How can you say he’s a favourite? We binned Özil and needed a senior player to come into the fold and play first team football. Do you honestly expect the guy to be dropped after a handful of starts? :facepalm: If he’s a favourite, then what are the rest?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

After Nelson's goal, why did the commentator say... "Unfortunately Molde have conceded again" ...what was that about? :lol:
He's "Arteta In" and didn't want to see the young guns prosper.

Symbia

How can you say he’s a favourite? We binned Özil and needed a senior player to come into the fold and play first team football. Do you honestly expect the guy to be dropped after a handful of starts? :facepalm: If he’s a favourite, then what are the rest?
I believe my answer is straightforward.
Again, Willian is a big load of trash for some games now.
The best place for him based on his recent performance is BENCH.

Jack Russell

I believe my answer is straightforward.
Again, Willian is a big load of trash for some games now.
The best place for him based on his recent performance is BENCH.
I think you’re letting your emotions blind you to what usually happens at every other club on planet earth when they sign a big player that they fully intend to use. No, they won’t be benched after a few games. That doesn’t really happen. May happen later.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
In the last decade, I could count the number of times I completely forgot Arsenal were playing on one hand. This was one of those times, only realised the game was on with 10 mins left.

Perhaps it was the early kick off.
Perhaps it was abject apathy for this competition.
Perhaps I’m just getting old.

What hurt me most is that I have a free BT sport trial from EE that is expiring any day now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom