• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v CSKA Moscow | April 5, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

RAMBOOOOO.....

Oh but let's sell him and "rebuild our midfield", ****ing idiots.

GET IN!!!!!
Hope we stop this kind of thing but will probably never happen. Gotten to the stage we can’t even celebrate goals without coming for other fans. We’re all fans.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'm loving Rambo's hunger. He wants a hatrick!!

I say to hell with that, go for a super hatrick. We'll need all the goals we can muster.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This Ramsey should make more appearances. He's a pleasure to watch.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hope we stop this kind of thing but will probably never happen. Gotten to the stage we can’t even celebrate goals without coming for other fans. We’re all fans.
Preach son.

I love your opinions and respect them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Look at Ramsey's movement ffs, World class, no midfielder does it better.
Ramsey's movement is some of the best in the world, and it's such an underrated attribute to have. I beg he signs a new deal, I don't care about Wilshere no more.

RammiXP

If you have Ramsey you need someone else alongside Xhaka. Wilshere is way too easily bypassed.

I see why we are not looking to tie up Wilshere. He really does not fit the team anymore.

If we had an Nzonzi and xhaka with Ramsey ahead we have a great midfield 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom