• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v SSC Napoli | April 11, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result after the first leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Not that confident in some of the players likely to start. Some real liabilities in the team, as evident in the match vs Everton. Maitland-Niles’ ability to ‘switch off’ and Mustafi being the error-prone disasterpiece that he is fills me with some fear for Napoli’s attacking line. Torreira should be fresh so I hope he can return some stability to our midfield. Likewise for Xhaka if he’s fit.

I’d like to see the following line-up, allthough it is heavily dependent on who is available..

Cech

Lichtsteiner Sokratis Koscielny Kolasinac

Ramsey Torreira Xhaka

Özil

Aubameyang Lacazette

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So excited for this game! No matter the outcome i think it will be brilliant football, entertaining-wise. Fancy us at home and think we manage a draw in Naples. Up the Gun.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
pray that I am late for my flight (already missed one bus taking me to airport 3 hours away).
it will be very, very tight to make it...so pray, cause Arsenal dont win when I am at the game :)

(Milan away, ostersunds home, city cup final, dinamo zagreb away).

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
pray that I am late for my flight (already missed one bus taking me to airport 3 hours away).
it will be very, very tight to make it...so pray, cause Arsenal dont win when I am at the game :)

(Milan away, ostersunds home, city cup final, dinamo zagreb away).
Arsenal need new fans...

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

We're at home, so if we can muster the impetus & take our chances when presented to us we will swat them aside 3-4 nil. It's quite possible.

That is my hope in any case as I want the second leg rendered a dead rubber to allow us to approach the match against Watford with a first choice line-up.

Mohamed7

I am so sick of 3412/3421/343 but our defense is **** with just 4 at the back specially with AMN and SAE.

We must keep cleansheet.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Not that confident in some of the players likely to start. Some real liabilities in the team, as evident in the match vs Everton. Maitland-Niles’ ability to ‘switch off’ and Mustafi being the error-prone disasterpiece that he is fills me with some fear for Napoli’s attacking line. Torreira should be fresh so I hope he can return some stability to our midfield. Likewise for Xhaka if he’s fit.

I’d like to see the following line-up, allthough it is heavily dependent on who is available..

Cech

Lichtsteiner Sokratis Koscielny Kolasinac

Ramsey Torreira Xhaka

Özil

Aubameyang Lacazette

Have a feeling the keeper will have a sh!t load of work to do. I would start Leno. Is Xhaka available?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Considering Sokratis now has a suspension in the EPL (unfortunately) is he available for this game or is it just the PL games? What about Toreirra, is he available? If they are both available Emery has to go full strength & start those 2 plus Lacazette, PEA, Özil & Ramsey, unfortunately he may have to start Mustafi aswell if Koscielny isn't available. If he picks Guendouzi & El Neny again that might be game over unfortunately.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I rate El Neny as a decent squad player & I'd like him to stay on a lower wage but he cannot start this game, our midfield was hopeless with those 2 starting together.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Considering Sokratis now has a suspension in the EPL (unfortunately) is he available for this game or is it just the PL games? What about Toreirra, is he available? If they are both available Emery has to go full strength & start those 2 plus Lacazette, PEA, Özil & Ramsey, unfortunately he may have to start Mustafi aswell if Koscielny isn't available. If he picks Guendouzi & El Neny again that might be game over unfortunately.
Sokratis and Torreira are both available

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
AMN should be nowhere near this.

Leno

Lichsteiner/Jenkinson
Sokratis
Koscielny
Monreal

Torreira
Xhaka

Ramsey