• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 1st Leg: Arsenal v SSC Napoli | April 11, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result after the first leg?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They are a strong team granted but they arent exactly Dortmund or Atletico Madrid which is around our level. If we cant beat Napoli over two legs to reach a European Semi Final then we dont deserve to be there.

ptrcopp

They are a strong team granted but they arent exactly Dortmund or Atletico Madrid which is around our level. If we cant beat Napoli over two legs to reach a European Semi Final then we dont deserve to be there.

Atletico are definitely a level above us. We aren’t far above Napoli and need to be on top of our game if we’re going to come out on top over both legs.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They were unlucky to get knocked out of the CL tbf:
Untitled.jpg

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
So hype for this.

A fantastic opportunity to enjoy a duel between 2 teams that have positive football in their respective DNAs.

I love Napoli, i have the opportunity to watch them almost every week due to Serie A being mostly free in Argentina´s TV.

They have a very dangerous team.

the forward line is madly effective fast, in your face creative and dynamic. They have 4 options, all different and all mouthwatering. Mertens, Callejon Inzigne and Millik.

Their midfield is fantastic Allan and Ruiz they play a more creative role while Zielinski a more restricted balanced one.

They build from midfield, mostly to their wingers, they don’t overlap that much with their fullbacks, if Hisaj is on the field they use him in a more advance role bur he still relies in both inzigne and Callejon movement and vision and creativity that on his on tools to create chances.

The back four sometimes gets exposed in transitions so i expect Unai to take advantage of it by pressing high on their field and then sit very deep when they are on our filed. Probably realizing Iwobi Özil and Auba.

super exited 2 teams that i love.

let’s go for it.

COYG

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They were unlucky to get knocked out of the CL tbf:
Untitled.jpg
I understand that but they were knocked out. Itll be a harder game than I'd like to have at this stage but one we should be good enough to overcome given we have two legs to do so.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Napoli (4-4-2): Meret; Hysaj, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Callejon, Fabian, Allan, Zielinski; Insigne, Mertens.

Looks like 433 with mertens leading CF

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I understand that but they were knocked out. Itll be a harder game than I'd like to have at this stage but one we should be good enough to overcome given we have two legs to do so.

Agree. Home one is the one to go for them, Liverpool absolutely tore them apart.

Should’ve been 5 or 6 rather than 1-0.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would have loved this line up against Everton imagine going from elneny off form matteo mustafi to kosh Torreira and ramsey huge difference

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
We are gonna get hammered down the wings....Kos will have to deal with a lot of crosses..... It will be interesting to see how well Ramsey and Torreira are able to get the ball to Özil, Auba and Laca

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We are gonna get hammered down the wings....Kos will have to deal with a lot of crosses..... It will be interesting to see how well Ramsey and Torreira are able to get the ball to Özil, Auba and Laca
Yes it's so important to close down Insigne and Callejon

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Glad no Guendouzi (love him but he was poor on Sunday and shouldn't be playing all the time) and Mustafi. Niles needs to atone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom