• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: CSKA Moscow (1) v Arsenal (4) | April 12, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the way they playing and with thier slow defending I can see we score 2-3 goals I'll start chambers with kosh mustafi need to stay home and watch videos of his shocking defending

HBL

Established Member
If Liverpool win the champions league, does 5th place in the prem get champions league? I can never remember the rules, could be interesting if they do.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If Liverpool win the champions league, does 5th place in the prem get champions league? I can never remember the rules, could be interesting if they do.

I think it's if a PL club win the Champions League and a PL club win the Europa League then 4th place in the PL misses out on Champions League? So if Liverpool win it and we win ours with Sp*rs finishing 4th, they'd miss out. But don't quote me on that.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be hilarious as Tottenham already missed out on the CL a few years ago due to Chelsea winning it. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One goal is all we need to put this to bed.

Replace Mustafi with Holding, he's all over the place at the mo.

Shame Mkhi is out, replace him with Welbeck or Iwobi.

Nacho first name on the sheet.

Wilshere' clearly got some sort of balance problem, use Elneny again.

Kos, Laca, Özil, Ramsey back in.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think it's if a PL club win the Champions League and a PL club win the Europa League then 4th place in the PL misses out on Champions League? So if Liverpool win it and we win ours with Sp*rs finishing 4th, they'd miss out. But don't quote me on that.
I believe Sp**s would only miss out if we won the EL and a team outside the top 4 won the CL, since you can have a max of 5 English teams in the CL.

marting

This will be a repeat of the Ostersunds game. 2 down after 30 minutes. Crawl through on the skin of our ass. Then pray we only have to play madrid once and not over 2 legs!

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
------------------Cech
Bellerin-Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
-----------------Xhaka
-----------Wilshere-Ramsey
------------------Özil
----------Lacazette-Welbeck

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
One goal is all we need to put this to bed.

Replace Mustafi with Holding, he's all over the place at the mo.

Shame Mkhi is out, replace him with Welbeck or Iwobi.

Nacho first name on the sheet.

Wilshere' clearly got some sort of balance problem, use Elneny again.

Kos, Laca, Özil, Ramsey back in.
It's refreshing that we chat football these days.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I suspect I shall be watching this from behind the sofa and with fingers in my ears

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

20:05 BST KO? Doesn't that mean it's 23:05 local time (Moscow)? Surely not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom