• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: CSKA Moscow (1) v Arsenal (4) | April 12, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

I wonder if Willock has traveled with the squad then , or has AMN recovered?

Otherwise we have no midfield subs to make for when Özil decides he has had enough

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Barcelona had a 4-1 cushion against Roma and lost. Real Madrid had a 3-0 cushion against Juventus and almost lost, but for a Michael Oliver pen.

Anything can happen in football.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
This is an interesting point. I didn’t really see the game properly as was battered on Jamesons @ an Irish bar in Spain. Was it a really bad tackle or an accident. Our players didn’t seem bothered, but they rarely do about any injustice these days TBH so that’s not much of an indicator.
It was a bad tackle.

Guys, chill out. By half-time it will be trebles all round.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Barcelona had a 4-1 cushion against Roma and lost. Real Madrid had a 3-0 cushion against Juventus and almost lost, but for a Michael Oliver pen.

Anything can happen in football.
LCFC won the league spending less than any of their rivals. Anything Can happen, agreed.

Having said that, nothing like a bit of money and a dodgy Michael Oliver penalty to get you over the line.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

See Trumps tweeted, 'Get ready Russia, my Arsenal will be coming, nice and new and smart.'

Had no idea he was a Gooner.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You've just spoilt a perfectly good joke Mo. I'm guessing you're the one who knows the answers to all the Christmas Cracker gags around the table.
I am. But I thought my joke improved yours! I assumed Trump hadn't actually said that.

Anyway Xmas cracker joke: "I want to leave everything to my cat but it keeps getting its claws into the contract." Best ever!

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I am. But I thought my joke improved yours! I assumed Trump hadn't actually said that.

Anyway Xmas cracker joke: "I want to leave everything to my cat but it keeps getting its claws into the contract." Best ever!
:lol: Clever.

'What will Putin send Theresa May for Xmas this year? A Minsk spy.

ksarp

Fellow Gooners, I am really nervous about this one. I hope we don’t get “ Roma’ed” in Russia. Lord knows we are always a mistake or two from Cech and or Mustaphi from screwups.

I think Xhaka missing this game is a huge deal..like Madrid missing Ramos. I hope it’s not true that Willock aka Craig Eastmond version 2 is going. Our youngsters play like they ha e arrived ( no hunger/intensity/body language). Contrast that with Pool’s pair of Robertson and Trent whatever and you can just feel the hunger , desire and workrate oozing out of their bodies.

I DIGRESS, but you get my point. We need an experienced midfield, not some kids and a guy named Wilshere.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What is Trumps favourite christmas Carol?

Little drummer boy

Come they told me
Tru-ump ump ump ump
A new king to see
Tru-ump ump ump ump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom