• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: SSC Napoli (0) v. Arsenal (2) | April 18, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

What will be the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laca is better at keeping the ball than Auba, and can press too, come on Hydro you can figure this out. Auba constantly losing the ball can kill you in a tight game.

Laca gets tired if he press, he jogs around most of the time. I maybe give Laca the first half and Auba second half and let them know it. Let them kill them selves running for the badge tomorrow!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lots of people talking about the chances we missed but Napoli also had one or two huge chances which on another day they probably score. It could have just as easily been 4-2 as 2-0 and I think avoiding an away goal will prove to be decisive.

We need to go there with the intent to score, if we get a goal then they need 3 just to force extra time

If that's the case, well go through on away goals. No extra time if we score.:)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Very sorry to hear about the Napoli team chef, he pasta way.

giphy.gif

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Both Auba and Laca need to start. Auba on the defenders shoulder means they will have to be careful how they push forward and Laca can hold up the ball. Drop Iwobi until the second half.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Also of the thinking Auba as well as Laca need to start, Auba just for pace and presence alone.

Napoli's defending was pretty woeful in the first leg, just give them something to worry about with Auba being there, one counter and this tie could be dead for them, that has to be in their mind.

I get the feeling a lot on here like me just don't want to say we go through this and into the next round as we know how bad we can f*ck things up.

Realistically going off that first game Napoli were dog sh*t, don't have much to offer, we being 2 up and a goal for us kills them, but the away form and us being us still scares me..

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hear they’ve had to sack the Napoli chef, they found out he was an impasta.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well its my wife's birthday today, I'm hoping that I can achieve enough points during the day (we've both taken the day off) so I can then escape to my loft at 8pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom