UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Gallas
Trusted
So here it is. Biggest game of our season and the only way we can salvage this absolute trainwreck.

Slavia are everbody’s most hated team after racially abusing former Gunner Glen Kamara and then their fans doubling down with racist banners. They’re still no mugs though. Beaten first Leicester and then Rangers pretty convincingly.

Lot of players could be missing for this. Arteta has said Saka, ESR, Tierney, David Luiz and Xhaka are all doubts.

1617536278943.jpeg

Hope Holding and Ceballos are nowhere near the starting XI.

Last edited:

Hunta

Shivering Right Now
Trusted
Can see us conceding with the defence we’ll put out. If we concede two the tie might be over.

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber
Trusted
Don't be useless for once Arsenal, just smash these racist ****s for Glen.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Get good result it's at home no travel so you can't put excuses Slavia will pressure us they saw the last 2 games and how we awful under pressure so we better be ready

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
No Luiz or Tierney is big trouble defensively but i hope xhaka saka ESR available to balance things up because if they missing too then this is going to be torture to watch

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber
Trusted
Watching this makes me so sad.

dr-suess.jpg

AberGooner

3-1 to us. With injury doubts perhaps we may even see Martinelli or Nelson at some point.

If those doubtful don't make it I'd go:

Leno
Bellerin Chambers Gabriel Cedric
Partey Elneny
Willian Ödegaard Pepe
Auba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Draw