• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

As I’ve mentioned I’m missing tonight’s game through absence. Big loss I know but AM will thrive without me I’m sure.

Anyway just seen Michaels words prior to the fixture in regards to Liverpool loss, he knows he owes us. I expect nothing short of a 3/4-0 win. Anything less and he should walk in my opinion.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Saka
Xhaka Partey
Pepe ESR Willian
Auba
Reckon that's the team
Think with what we have available that's about the best we can do. Maybe Chambers instead of Holding and Cedric over Bellerin would be the only changes I'd make. Pepe has played better with Cedric rather than Bellerin.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Like the background of our twitter page...

600x200

After every match, I see clubs mentioning players getting racial abused online...horrible it's happening, but at least the players/clubs are bringing attention to it...hopefully this can result in social media platforms doing something.

Don't know why you would use racist insults/go after their family if a footballer plays badly, just some terrible people on this planet I guess.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Think I'm going to struggle to watch this, feeling ropey as ****.

Why

Always Me ?
Added BT sport for £24 to my Sky package so i dont have to trawl free stream sites and get texts telling me the score 5mins before the stream gets there. If we are **** Arteta gets the bill

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I thought Everton would overtake us in 4th after this match, this was like our third heavy away defeat in a short space of time that season.

Arteta should have just punched Baines' right in his weird looking face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom