• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sadly we aren't in the days where someone like Paddy could crunch him. We'd get banned from Europe probably if we even foul him too much
We can't lose our head they'll probably use these kind of tactics because they know our players soft

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Is their GK still out after Roofe tried to decapitate him? Supposedly they only had a 18 year old as back-up.

MikeVinna

Established Member
All of Xhaka, Partey, Ceballos and Elneny haven't been good enough this season. It's who out bad bunch works best together and going on what we seen I think it Xhaka and Ceballos.

And I've watched too many games that Bellerin has started. Are seriously suggesting Bellerin is better than Cedric and Chambers?

I disagree about our CM’s. You could make a case that Xhaka’s been our ‘least bad’ CM aside from a couple calamities. However I’d rather pair him with Partey than Elneny or Ceballos and its not even a close call for me.

I wasn’t suggesting Bellerin is better than Cedric/Calum. I was genuinely interested whether your hatred for HeccyB goes far enough to not watch a match. I don’t think any of them are good enough but Cedric should get the nod for now. We’ll see him at LB though now that Kieran is out.

TinFish

Wait is Mari injured? Why not give him a go in the middle with Gabriel? I don't think we've seen this combo yet.

Iceman10

Established Member
Surprise result here probably would be a conclusive Arsenal win, coming off the loss against Liverpool, doubts over Saka & ESR, and probable Arteta safety-first with any Slavia goals being away goals. Just pointing that all out in terms of expectations. Likelihood is another match that is dour and torturous to watch.

Arteta is stubborn, but he needs to quit playing Laca and Auba in the same starting lineup. I’ll look to Ødegaard for potential stand-out performance to carry us through the two legs, given more time and space on the ball.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Him and Clive made European games feel special, poverty commentary in football these days tbh.
All the Commentators these days seem to have some sort of biased view in games and not even try to hide it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure we’ll see Holding/Mari on Thursday which will mean we sit deep due to the lack of pace between them. Could be a tough watch if that’s the case, especially with either Chambers/Bellerin at RB and Cedric LB.

frankgm

Can you spare 5 minutes to report comment on Arsenal BBC HYS, after games?
Just said after someone claimed Arsenal have never won or ever win in Europe. Hopefully they spoke to soon.
If Arsenal to win EL? We get automatic entry to next seasons Champions League! If pool or 🥔, who mocked Arsenal for win the Wenger 4th place cup....are 4th it would be karma........Sp@rs fans remember.lol

Harry Redknapp and Sp**s given bitter pill of Europa League by Chelsea​

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...pp-Sp**s-europa-league?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
All eggs are in the Europa basket. Could not care where we finish in the league at this stage (8th - 16th is basically the same), as long as we win the Europa. And with the teams left in the competition bar United, we are good enough.

Absolutely no excuse to not get to the final with the draw we’ve been given.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah he played and got sent off against Wales in the international break 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yet before every game UEFA will have their no to racism advert play, encourage players to take the knee, have armbands saying no to racism yet when there's an actual incident he doesn't even get bare minimum punishment, they just try and pretend it hasn't happened. It's actually incredible. I mean it was obvious all this stuff is token gestures but they've really exposed themselves now that they really don't care, they can't even pretend anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom